Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree. It’s ironic that their best releases have all largely been from the DCEU. MCU and Star Wars are hits or misses, more misses in the latter universe, but DCEU as a whole have all usually been hits.

Is this a bad time to mention my blood sugar

20190724_013107.jpg

Man I’m tempted to get this since I already have BVS supes, bats, and WW but I don’t know if I should wait for the CW flash. Decisions decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I’m tempted to get this since I already have BVS supes, bats, and WW but I don’t know if I should wait for the CW flash. Decisions decisions.

Enticing you to get this.. [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]
24e8a6e48587a5a7cf794d12663d1856.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

The CW Flash prototype they showed looks really good so far.

So Flash made it all the way to my humble abode!

It's really a fantastic looking figure. Maybe the suit didn't look sleek and fast on screen, but it looks amazing in figure form. HT have done a tremendous job on this one.
The detailing and paint apps are truly great and give the figure lots of presence.
The head sculpt (what little of the actor there is to see) captures the likeness perfectly, really strong sculpt.
I've seen pics on Facebook where people showcase the articulation, but I'm not going to try too much of that. As far as I've tested it, it works perfectly fine for my needs. Besides, I usually leave these rubber-clad figures in "museum" poses to avoid damage to the suits. I found the neck and chest area particularly limited, oddly enough. Still, it's a hell of a fun figure to pose.
Not a fan of the speed/lightning bolts, so I haven't even tried them on, but I guess they're a fun accessory...
The base is just ridiculous. Whatever effect HT wanted to achieve, it just looks unnecessarily bulky and unwieldy, and cheap. The BvS bases are infinitely better.

So, very happy with the figure, it looks brilliant displayed and is great fun to "play" around with.

So Flash made it all the way to my humble abode!

It's really a fantastic looking figure. Maybe the suit didn't look sleek and fast on screen, but it looks amazing in figure form. HT have done a tremendous job on this one.
The detailing and paint apps are truly great and give the figure lots of presence.
The head sculpt (what little of the actor there is to see) captures the likeness perfectly, really strong sculpt.
I've seen pics on Facebook where people showcase the articulation, but I'm not going to try too much of that. As far as I've tested it, it works perfectly fine for my needs. Besides, I usually leave these rubber-clad figures in "museum" poses to avoid damage to the suits. I found the neck and chest area particularly limited, oddly enough. Still, it's a hell of a fun figure to pose.
Not a fan of the speed/lightning bolts, so I haven't even tried them on, but I guess they're a fun accessory...
The base is just ridiculous. Whatever effect HT wanted to achieve, it just looks unnecessarily bulky and unwieldy, and cheap. The BvS bases are infinitely better.

So, very happy with the figure, it looks brilliant displayed and is great fun to "play" around with.

I actually like the base. It was totally unexpected. I never knew what the base looked like until I got the figure.

I live dangerously and don't use bases or stands unless it's to grip the torso in a flying or action pose. But my office/mancave is pretty much my sanctuary; so as long as I don't jostle the bookcases on which the figures are displayed they're safe. And those bookcases are enough out of way that I would literally have to trip into them or something for them to be at risk. I don't have room for detolfs and prefer the more organic bookcase look better anyay.

I really want to get this figure but I currently don't have room for him... Ditto JL Aquaman...

Unless I rotate out some of my Batfleck figures (with the JL standard suit Bats I'll have four)...

Hmm...

Got mine coming this Friday. Now if my waitlist for Batman would come through and Superman would become available soon. Though I still need Aquaman and Tactical Batman which I will get hopefully in the next few months.

View attachment 469899FLASH!!!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!! I am just happy you can nail a running pose with him.

Very nice! How'd you manage to pose him at a leaning angle without a gripper stand? Did you in fact use a gripper and it's photoshopped? (There's a discoloration line.) Or did you use fishing line or a wire from behind that's hidden by the camera angle?

Was going to pre-order the TV Flash but went home with the movie version instead. The store manager duped me into buying this which I don't regret, now I have 4 JL figures. After I took it out of the box, I finally got to see with the details that Snyder and Co. were telling a story with the design of the suit. The crude design makes sense because Barry Allen is a poor kid so he pieced together a costume using a cycling helmet, jogging shoes and other scrap materials. I only wish the designers added lens over his eyes and some mouth protection so bugs would'nt get into his mouth while running at high velocity.

Very nice! How'd you manage to pose him at a leaning angle without a gripper stand? Did you in fact use a gripper and it's photoshopped? (There's a discoloration line.) Or did you use fishing line or a wire from behind that's hidden by the camera angle?

I photoshopped the stand out.

Was going to pre-order the TV Flash but went home with the movie version instead. The store manager duped me into buying this which I don't regret, now I have 4 JL figures. After I took it out of the box, I finally got to see with the details that Snyder and Co. were telling a story with the design of the suit. The crude design makes sense because Barry Allen is a poor kid so he pieced together a costume using a cycling helmet, jogging shoes and other scrap materials. I only wish the designers added lens over his eyes and some mouth protection so bugs would'nt get into his mouth while running at high velocity.

The material Barry used is stuff made for space shuttles not to burn up during re entry. Stuff like that isn?t available easily so it had to be stolen.

Back