Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that’d be a good suggestion to make at the next Justin/Ryan stream so that they in turn can suggest it to Hot Toys.

Yeah, that’d be a good suggestion to make at the next Justin/Ryan stream so that they in turn can suggest it to Hot Toys.

200_d.jpg

??? If Justin and Jedha have sources close to Hot Toys, who tell them what could be close to coming out, why can't info (of reasonable suggestions) be sent back the other way ??

What really annoys me is how much bitching there is on these threads, but as soon as you ask anyone to participate in FB feedback to voice an opinion to Hot Toys on what we as fans want..............it's crickets.

Hot Toys aren't mind-readers. Their information channels are very limited, so we need to use what we can.

Plan B would be not to complain about anything and have no opinion on anything.

??? If Justin and Jedha have sources close to Hot Toys, who tell them what could be close to coming out, why can't info (of reasonable suggestions) be sent back the other way ??

What really annoys me is how much bitching there is on these threads, but as soon as you ask anyone to participate in FB feedback to voice an opinion to Hot Toys on what we as fans want..............it's crickets.

Hot Toys aren't mind-readers. Their information channels are very limited, so we need to use what we can.

Plan B would be not to complain about anything and have no opinion on anything.

I'm laughing because that's not how corporate works, people like Justin are just KOL that may or may not influence how a company proceed with their upcoming projects.

Sure, 3rd party companies may take his words into consideration. But Hot Toys? Not even a scratch.

Nah, Howard told me over a Guiness that Justin told him it's a good idea to make Cyborg so he's now going to make it, Justin is the Rudder to Hot Toys' ship, and the sextant, and the oars, and the mast.

I'm laughing because that's not how corporate works, people like Justin are just KOL that may or may not influence how a company proceed with their upcoming projects.

Sure, 3rd party companies may take his words into consideration. But Hot Toys? Not even a scratch.

No, you’re absolutely right as far as HT goes. It’s interesting, though, that Asmus is the polar opposite. They actually participate in threads here, and take feedback from the fandom very seriously.

I found it interesting that Ryan of Jedha Patrol with Justin, during the most recent stream, raised the issue that if a particular figure (I forget which one, not DC) gets released before Cyborg there’s going to be a lot of angry fans. To which Justin responded that he thinks Cyborg is by now probably cancelled even if it was being considered earlier, just after ZSJL released. And Ryan seemed to be resigned to that likelihood as well. So in other words Justin and Ryan are aware that basically HT doesn’t listen or care what fans want.

Nah, Howard told me over a Guiness that Justin told him it's a good idea to make Cyborg so he's now going to make it, Justin is the Rudder to Hot Toys' ship, and the sextant, and the oars, and the mast.

Lol, no one was suggesting that. The fact that YT-ers like Justin and Ryan at least know people at HT is the faint glimmer of hope there. But I do appreciate your sarcasm even so. (Like I’m laughing with you.)

No, you?re absolutely right as far as HT goes. It?s interesting, though, that Asmus is the polar opposite. They actually participate in threads here, and take feedback from the fandom very seriously.

I only have Asmus's DMC 5 stuff but I don't think much feedback was taken into consideration with the what have been released so far.

I only have Asmus's DMC 5 stuff but I don't think much feedback was taken into consideration with the what have been released so far.

When it comes to their LOTR figures, Asmus tends to listen to constructive feedback. Not sure about their other licenses though.

I'm laughing because no one said Justin or Youtubers could/would make it happen.

All Alatar suggested was they could get the suggestion through to Hot Toys, via their contacts. That's it.

Whether Hot Toys chooses to listen to a good logical suggestion is another topic, which no one except Hot Toys can answer that. Certainly not you.

Last edited:
Just got my Superman in and I have to say how disappointed I am with it. It is highly inaccurate. Look at the head sculpt! Does this head sculpt look like it has a CGI mouth?!?! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 5F42B09E-FFAB-4957-83DC-B0F5DDA88711.jpeg
    5F42B09E-FFAB-4957-83DC-B0F5DDA88711.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 113
Just got my Superman in and I have to say how disappointed I am with it. It is highly inaccurate. Look at the head sculpt! Does this head sculpt look like it has a CGI mouth?!?! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• FA3670F0-2003-4AA9-ABFC-0038B53FBA61.jpeg
    FA3670F0-2003-4AA9-ABFC-0038B53FBA61.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 47
I know I was crying in this thread since March lol so I got Kit's headsculpts today. Yes it was in transit for 3 months... I'm absolutely blown away. Such a nice headsculpt. Pictures don't do justice. Paint is very nice and looks exactly like Henry especially from the side angle.I love blush here and there, it gives so much life to the face. Very happy and pleased! Of course paint is superior on Hot Toys,but likeness can't go anywhere close to the Kit sculpt. BLESS>

Attachments

• 202268442_4736229603071394_4459376997820205408_n.jpg
    202268442_4736229603071394_4459376997820205408_n.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 87
Send it over to me. With my poor ass painting skills I could definitely manage a low res mouth mod for you :p

I know I was crying in this thread since March lol so I got Kit's headsculpts today. Yes it was in transit for 3 months... I'm absolutely blown away. Such a nice headsculpt. Pictures don't do justice. Paint is very nice and looks exactly like Henry especially from the side angle.I love blush here and there, it gives so much life to the face. Very happy and pleased! Of course paint is superior on Hot Toys,but likeness can't go anywhere close to the Kit sculpt. BLESS>
Congrats, JorjeCroft. I feel the same way. I was so impressed with my first one that I ordered a second one for the Black Suit Supes. It just captures HC the best.

Congrats, JorjeCroft. I feel the same way. I was so impressed with my first one that I ordered a second one for the Black Suit Supes. It just captures HC the best.
Thank you ! Absolutely beautiful ! Hah that's why I get second one, for the upcoming black Superman next year! Excited ! Will be cool if hot toys upgrades headcsulpt for the final figure, but I won't keep my hopes too high.

The Kit sculpt arrived and looks great.

Actually, I think the skin paint apps may have a little more color variation in places, such as around the cheeks, nose bridge and forehead. The eyes appear to be painted a tiny bit larger and more blue, than my first sculpt.

Or, I could just be seeing things...

Kit 2 Supes 1.jpg

Kit 2 Supes 2.jpg

Back