Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regarding all the rumours. I think if you've been around this topic long enough you know which sites are BS and which ones may know a little. But even then it's to be taken with some scepticism.

As far as The Rock. Everyone knows Cavill shares the same promotor/team as the Rock. So of course The Rock's team will have some vested interest in keeping Cavill as Superman. A show down between Superman and Black Adam would of course be pretty epic.

So it's not hard to imagine that these "scoopers" are taking the next step and assuming The Rock will be speaking with WB to get Cavill involved either in the movie or in Black Adam 2. So imo it's pretty logical, but not to the extent he is ringing them constantly and pressuring them for ZSJL, I doubt it.

Some better pictures from the Hot Toys Summer Showcase. He looks really awesome!
8859075C-5508-41A6-9849-0FEA294900F7.jpeg
BF71A732-267B-42D1-8194-C983DB0645E8.jpeg
CC9F6583-C1D6-4F7A-9161-0FC446F655C2.jpeg

Yeah the texture is incredible. But then again, the texture on T'challa was incredible too, and then that sculpt release absolutely soft with none of the great detail, I really hope it doesn't happen with this, the head sculpt and texture of the metal and intricacies are on point.

I sold off my Aquaman and Wonder Woman, and I love the Aquaman design, so I really hope with this they release those two again, hopefully fixing Aquaman's chest articulation and updating WW's sculpt - no problem if not. I'll have Justice League Batman, Knightmare Batman + Superman, Cyborg and Knightmare Joker. I'm sure a cloak will be made for this figure to make it look from the Knightmare version also.

This and Mando Luke are the best reveals. Their What If Marvel series looks an absolute joke. As much as there is releasing for Marvel, they seem to be getting the short end of the stick on quality. Sticking to my Cap, Thor and two Iron Men, that'll be my last Marvel acquirement up until Thor Love and Thunder, because that design is boss, and he's my favourite character from Marvel.

Surprised nothing has been shown for The Suicide Squad despite it being incredibly well-received.

You never know, but I think this guy will jump in price moreso than a regular HT and will be quite expensive to get. I don't know if another Cyborg would be made for a very long time. If you want him you better get him.

Definitely, this will sell out like hot cakes, perfect execution + being wanted for a very long time + resurgence and vindication in ZSJL, going to be very popular. You never normally get a DC character being shown as much as a Marvel character, they're really exhibiting this piece.

Hoping Suicide Squad figures are rebeales if not teased this week. The film is out Friday in the US, and is already out in the UK.

Hoping Suicide Squad figures are rebeales if not teased this week. The film is out Friday in the US, and is already out in the UK.
Yet we get an avalanche of Marvel What If...? at the start of the week. What if...? starts a week from this Wednesday. :unsure:

Definitely, this will sell out like hot cakes, perfect execution + being wanted for a very long time + resurgence and vindication in ZSJL, going to be very popular. You never normally get a DC character being shown as much as a Marvel character, they're really exhibiting this piece.
The special edition bonus will make the figure even more pricey on the secondary market. That is a must own accessory.

New photos show just how great this looks, especially as compared to the original prototype. Provided it holds up in production the delay will have been worth it. Glad I decided to pick up JL Aquaman. I really hope someone produces JL Mera, Deathstroke and dystopian Flash.

This sculpt is perfect, which makes me think the production Cyborg won't look this good.

I mean I don't think anyone but the most delusional fan would pretend Cyborg is anywhere near as popular as Iron Man.

Regarding all the rumours. I think if you've been around this topic long enough you know which sites are BS and which ones may know a little. But even then it's to be taken with some scepticism.

As far as The Rock. Everyone knows Cavill shares the same promotor/team as the Rock. So of course The Rock's team will have some vested interest in keeping Cavill as Superman. A show down between Superman and Black Adam would of course be pretty epic.

So it's not hard to imagine that these "scoopers" are taking the next step and assuming The Rock will be speaking with WB to get Cavill involved either in the movie or in Black Adam 2. So imo it's pretty logical, but not to the extent he is ringing them constantly and pressuring them for ZSJL, I doubt it.
Why would EVERYONE know that the Rock and Cavill share the same promoter? I can’t even IMAGINE knowing that, and I love to read about cinema in general. Anyway, you seem to know more about what’s going on with Rock and Cavill than I do about some members of my own extended family, but it still doesn’t make these nonsense stories any more credible.
I’m sure that the Rock would love to see Black Adam versus Superman. I am also pretty sure that he probably doesn’t care all that much who is wearing the Superman suit when it happens.
Maybe he’d prefer Cavill? Maybe not?
His biggest priority is probably just getting Superman into his movie and not upsetting anyone at WB.
He’s a big star but he probably values those business relationships more than he does appeasing internet nerds.

Why would EVERYONE know that the Rock and Cavill share the same promoter? I can’t even IMAGINE knowing that, and I love to read about cinema in general. Anyway, you seem to know more about what’s going on with Rock and Cavill than I do about some members of my own extended family, but it still doesn’t make these nonsense stories any more credible.
I’m sure that the Rock would love to see Black Adam versus Superman. I am also pretty sure that he probably doesn’t care all that much who is wearing the Superman suit when it happens.
Maybe he’d prefer Cavill? Maybe not?
His biggest priority is probably just getting Superman into his movie and not upsetting anyone at WB.
He’s a big star but he probably values those business relationships more than he does appeasing internet nerds.
I think what he meant was Cavill and The Rock has the same manager....
Which they do..

Back