Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may be correct, but I’m still hoping. Did they ever do this with marvel or Star Wars? Display long sold out figures with no intentions of selling?
Yes. Hot Toys displayed CW Falcon, CW Scarlett Witch and Drax with their showing of Infinity War and Endgame figures and they were never reissued.

They're displaying lots of sold out Marvel figures too, so I think it's just for show for now.

I admit a Steppy or Darkseid would be insane. If anything new gets shown at this event I would prefer Suicide Squad figures.

Preordered Vic at Sideshow. After the years of begging from fans, I'm not taking any chances.

Picked him up. Went with sideshow for the headsculpt. Bastards, was going to go with comic concepts for this.

Before seeing the Snyder cut I wanted Darkseid the most. Now I'd prefer Steppenwolf if I had to choose only one. Loved his design and felt kinda sorry for him 😂 Hopefully HT make both but probably unlikely.

Waiting to see if Toyswonderland have the exclusive Cyborg, if not I'll get him from Sideshow this time.

None of the HK have this up yet, strange? Usually they have the products up within an hour or so of announcement.

Part of me is almost tempted by this. I feel like it’s probably going to end up as some oddity that won‘t be made in large quantities, and probably will end up desirable, and will sell for crazy aftermarket prices.

Part of me is almost tempted by this. I feel like it’s probably going to end up as some oddity that won‘t be made in large quantities, and probably will end up desirable, and will sell for crazy aftermarket prices.
I should by 2 then figures like this always end up in the $1k range.

price isn’t too bad all things considered. Part of me was expecting more just b/c HT could almost charge whatever they want and ppl would still buy since we won’t be getting another Cyborg anytime soon.

Wow, $315 is not bad considering just how detailed a figure this is. Pre-order now in for the Exclusive with the bonus face-masked head sculpt!

With the JL lineup complete if after Asmus finally releases Crown series Gandalf the White, I think I’ll shift my focus almost completely to trying to finish my kitbash project (a total of six action figures, my wallet is crying out!) I’m actually kind of hoping that there’s no DC movies/characters that I grow to love over the next year and a half. High quality kitbashes are expensive!

But anyway I’m still holding out hope that after the WB Discovery merger finalizes in about 18 months then maybe by some miracle we will get Zack’s JL 2 and 3 because Emmerich is gone, and whoever takes over the new entity sees the value in finishing Snyder’s five film saga.

Most superhero film fans scoffed that ZSJL even existed. Then they said okay if there is some rough cut it’s never going to be released in any finished form. As for 1/6 collectours most of them said we’d never get any ZSJL figures—and lo and behold at least we’re getting the ZSJL Superman/Batman two-pack (which let’s face it, black suit Supes will be sick, and who doesn’t love Knightmare Bats if you missed out on him the first time it’s an awesome pick up). They laughed off ever getting this Cyborg figure as well. Point being, for the faithful thus our faith has been rewarded! Keep the faith!

Last edited:
You will learn
I know about reissues. I’m still not convinced when this eventually sells out that it would get reissued. It’s Cyborg. Not a hugely in demand character outside of those who are huge Snyderverse fans who want to comp their Justice League collection. Those who really want to do that are likely going to buy it right away.

Wow, $315 is not bad considering just how detailed a figure this is. Pre-order now in for the Exclusive with the bonus face-masked head sculpt!

With the JL lineup complete if after Asmus finally releases Crown series Gandalf the White, I think I’ll shift my focus almost completely to trying to finish my kitbash project (a total of six action figures, my wallet is crying out!) I’m actually kind of hoping that there’s no DC movies/characters that I grow to love over the next year and a half. High quality kitbashes are expensive!

But anyway I’m still holding out hope that after the WB Discovery merger finalizes in about 18 months then maybe by some miracle we will get Zack’s JL 2 and 3 because Emmerich is gone, and whoever takes over the new entity sees the value in finishing Snyder’s five film saga.

Most superhero film fans scoffed that ZSJL even existed. Then they said okay if there is some rough cut it’s never going to be released in any finished form. As for 1/6 collectours most of them said we’d never get any ZSJL figures—and lo and behold at least we’re getting the ZSJL Superman/Batman two-pack (which let’s face it, black suit Supes will be sick, and who doesn’t love Knightmare Bats if you missed out on him the first time it’s an awesome pick up). They laughed off ever getting this Cyborg figure as well. Point being, for the faithful thus our faith has been rewarded! Keep the faith!
Love ZSJL…actually big fan of the entire DCEU flaws and all…Snyder understands the assignment when it comes to putting DC characters on screen and it’s a shame that he doesn’t get to do this more…but let’s be honest here…there will never ever be a Zack Snyder’s Justice League 2. It’s just not going to happen. Sorry.
Absolute BEST case scenario, and it’s a bad one, WB makes a “Justice League 2” one day directed by Justin Lin or Travis Knight or someone like that, that doesn’t reference the events in ZSJL in any significant way. Extremely unlikely also, but that is about as close as it would ever get. Time to move on.

Wow this thing looks absolutely phenomenal. I don't own any other JL figures (until that new Superman and Batman set comes out), but his kinda looks worth having all on its own. Especially with all the cool lightup features, which I'm always a sucker for.
I'm in the same camp. Like "Mysterio", this one is tempting because of the uniqueness and light-up features...

FB_IMG_1627616016151.jpg
FB_IMG_1627618406599.jpg
FB_IMG_1627618396640.jpg
FB_IMG_1627618389589.jpg

Last edited:
Back