Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1627555009266.png

Now unless they are just displaying them, it does in fact look like they are reissuing the league.

He looks magnificent. I fear for my bank account between this and the ZSJL Bats/Supes two-pack. Plus my expensive kitbash projects. Anyway, he’ll go for north of $400 USD I’m guessing.

But again he looks beautiful. He‘s going to have tremendous shelf presence. Like I’ve got some gorgeous figures in my collection, but I can already tell that the eye is going to be automatically drawn to this figure among my assortment of figures displayed via bookcases and wall sconces.

What are your guesses as to when it’ll go up for pre-order? And release date?
Well either later today or tomorrow I would assume.
Now unless they are just displaying them, it does in fact look like they are reissuing the league.
I think they are just for display.

Finally looking at these pics on my PC instead of my phone, that if the final product comes out like this then it's a 10/10, sculpt is on point.

You may be correct, but I’m still hoping. Did they ever do this with marvel or Star Wars? Display long sold out figures with no intentions of selling?
Not sure if they did that at Cons. I know at their stores they do. This is a rare occurrence and DC is kind of being propped up right now with the Squad releasing next week. It is hard to predict HT, that's for sure.
Now available at Sideshow for $315. I just ordered the exclusive with the extra headsculpt!
Wow! Was definitely expecting it to be higher.

He looks magnificent. I fear for my bank account between this and the ZSJL Bats/Supes two-pack. Plus my expensive kitbash projects. Anyway, he’ll go for north of $400 USD I’m guessing.

But again he looks beautiful. He‘s going to have tremendous shelf presence. Like I’ve got some gorgeous figures in my collection, but I can already tell that the eye is going to be automatically drawn to this figure among my assortment of figures displayed via bookcases and wall sconces.

What are your guesses as to when it’ll go up for pre-order? And release date?
Thankfully Sideshow didn't see your post Alatar !!! $315 it is !!

Also glad you don't set the prices at SS :p

Yeah, all things considered the price on this isn’t too bad. Pretty involved, and intricate looking figure.

Looks like an amazing figure.
I have a feeling that a lot of DC non-fans and even critics who don’t have other DCEU figures in their collections will pick this one up just for its overall quality and shelf presence…they just won’t admit that they are in sites like this.

Looks like an amazing figure.
I have a feeling that a lot of DC non-fans and even critics who don’t have other DCEU figures in their collections will pick this one up just for its overall quality and shelf presence…they just won’t admit that they are in sites like this.
I'll get it just to prove a point to Hot Toys.

Back