Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No hints or clues. Either another Batman repaint or Nightwing which was teased earlier this year. A new character from the game would be a surprise for sure.
Thanks. I always thought these games were a goldmine for comic-styled Batmans, with all the different skins available. I would lose my poo if HT finally took a shot at a classic yellow oval Bats, or Frank Miller TDKR… so many possibilities!

Thanks. I always thought these games were a goldmine for comic-styled Batmans, with all the different skins available. I would lose my poo if HT finally took a shot at a classic yellow oval Bats, or Frank Miller TDKR… so many possibilities!
Many on here thought the same. Batman is DC's #1 and they made four popular Arkham games. One popular SM and we get tons of Spidey.

I wonder if the demand of Cyborg increased after the Snyder Cut pretty much showcased him from the Wheadon version

It’s crazy how many people are going nuts trying to ask for this :horror
Welcome to #RestoreTheSnyderVerse !!

Wouldn't you want to see more of ZSnyders Darkseid and what happens in the Knightmare world, what turned Superman to be evil and how they turn it back and defeat Darkseid ? The full circle of Superman in a 5 film arc. That's what was planned (2 more movies JL2 + JL3), and people now want to see that.

A Batfleck / Deathstroke stand alone movie would be just icing on the cake.

I certainly want to see all of that, and many others do too now post ZSJL release !!

All this = Many collectors wanting Cyborg

(who by the way has been said as being the heart of ZSJL, which he was).

Haha. I'm exactly the opposite. I don't know how you can listen to Justin's intonation. Maybe it's because I'm Australian and people just don't talk like that in real life. He's like a radio announcer. So annoying.
Lol I am not an Australian. I like Justin’s reviews, but his live streams are annoying as well. I do enjoy when Robert Myer Burnett is on. But I get where you’re coming from. When he says son, it’s kinda cringeworthy.

Haha. I'm exactly the opposite. I don't know how you can listen to Justin's intonation. Maybe it's because I'm Australian and people just don't talk like that in real life. He's like a radio announcer. So annoying.
I think he has a naturally monotone voice like in his earliest videos, but he switched to a more shouty exuberant voice as he was gaining popularity.

That probably got tiring after a while so he seems to have no settled on the radio announcer voice, which does seem really forced. Bit like an Australian Jeremy Clarkson impression.

I don't like watching YouTube reviews on figures, and there are certain channels I refuse to watch. Some folks are okay, but I usually mute the videos as I just need a visual reference most of the time.

Lol I am not an Australian. I like Justin’s reviews, but his live streams are annoying as well. I do enjoy when Robert Myer Burnett is on. But I get where you’re coming from. When he says son, it’s kinda cringeworthy.
Have you ever seen any of the recent videos with Jedha ? He starts to talk like an American and takes Jedha's phrases like "C'mon now".

As an Australian....THAT's really cringe !!

I would really love to ask Jedha what he thinks about that. Haha. I'm sure he must have thought WTF during the livestream.

Anyway I'm sticking with Jedha now. At least he talks normal !

I stopped listening to them when they concluded that actual customer criticism is just “bitching”.
I like Justin, but Jedha has become really annoying, so I’m taking a break from watching his videos.
I’m mainly a Snyderverse fan/collector so Ryan’s videos don’t hold much interest for me, tbh. Plus he’s also said he personally doesn’t care for the Snyderverse. He’s all Star Wars and MCU. I like MCU but I’m not particularly a SW fan per se—I just like Mandalorian. I have OG Mandalorian, IW Cap, and Black Panther in my collection—and that’s as far as I’m gonna go with Mando and MCU given my current expensive kitbash projects and buying the ZSJL Superman/Batman two pack and possibly Cyborg one day if we still get lucky on the latter. But anyway Ryan doesn’t cover what interests me.

Good discussion going on here. Definitely didn't see the Cyborg Spider-Man as a possibility. I try not to speculate on what "could" be. Instead I share what I'm told, which most of the time works out to be true. There's plenty of times I only share info with those in my close circle.

On another note. Anyone is the public eye is subject to criticism. I'm no exception. Sometimes I don't even agree with myself lol. I'm just a collector who happens to make videos. No different than anyone here. Collect what you like, watch who you like. That's the great thing about the community. Plenty of options. I try to communicate in a way I would with a friend. I'm not making commercials, so you'll hear me make mistakes, which a lot of the times I just leave in the videos instead of editing them out.

aJustice-League-Poster-Superman copy.jpg

Still holding out hope Hot Toys will come through. If not, I think a 3rd party will jump in since this is probably the last time HT will produce anything Snyder Cut related. I wouldn’t be surprised to see someone like Toys Era or SooSoo swoop in and tackle Cyborg, Steppenwolf, Darkseid, Deathstroke, Mera, Future Flash, and maybe even Martian Manhunter and concept Green Lantern. HT would definitely be leaving money on the table, but it’s also possible Warner/DC is putting the kibosh on things.

They would never make Cyborg a toyfair figure anyways. TF candidates are either easy to make or reuse so they can make them fast.

They would never make Cyborg a toyfair figure anyways. TF candidates are either easy to make or reuse so they can make them fast.
Exactly, and candidates are also figures they would consider relatively low sales volume figures.

Taking into consideration the amount of people asking for Cyborg, and the number of people presumably with most of the JL figures already means they expect a lot more sales of a JL Cyborg. Some applies double for Iron Man Mk1. A Diecast of that thing would be up there close to Mk85 I'd reckon.

Last edited:
There's no chance in hell Cyborg would be a Toyfair. He'll show at a con for sure. I'm surprised they didn't do Knightmare Joker, but I've bought probably what's going to be the best version anyway, which should be coming in August, excited for it!

Back