Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They said the rumours included Cyborg and a new video game Spidey....well we got that...kind of. 🙄

They said the rumours included Cyborg and a new video game Spidey....well we got that...kind of. 🙄

We got "Cyborg" right :LOL:

Now I wonder if the retailers received pre-order notices from Hot Toys and that's how the "Youtubers" got to know the releases.

Usually Hasbro sends out something like this to retailers.

1. Armory Woman - USD 250
2. Black Infinity Machine - USD 450
3. Cyborg Man - USD 250
4. Clown Lady - USD 250
5. etc etc

I must have missed the official announcement of when hot toys became the Disney store. Poor Howard has no balls whatsoever.

You guys know that they still announce figures during the Con right? Justin/Jedha's list nailed the Con Exclusives, the ones for PO during the Con are still Cyborg/MK1/VG Batman.

fb_img_1624221421040-jpg.529979

You guys know that they still announce figures during the Con right? Justin/Jedha's list nailed the Con Exclusives, the ones for PO during the Con are still Cyborg/MK1/VG Batman.

I stopped listening to them when they concluded that actual customer criticism is just “bitching”.
I like Justin, but Jedha has become really annoying, so I’m taking a break from watching his videos.

I think that's it for Cyborg sadly. Feels like they heard the words Cyborg and video game Spider-Man and just assumed it was two figures.

Well if instead of SDCC or ACGHK on the 22nd, this Summer Showcase is their Con, then it is on the 15th/16th for reveals. I'll take a week earlier.

Pretty sure if there's another DC figure announcement, it would definitely be The Suicide Squad Harley.

I stopped listening to them when they concluded that actual customer criticism is just “bitching”.
I like Justin, but Jedha has become really annoying, so I’m taking a break from watching his videos.
I just watch Justin's stuff and Jedha just happens to be on there. Jedha did a vid that sold me on Luke Lights for my detolfs though.

I don't think Cyborg would be a con exclusive anyway, definitely more of a full release type of figure.

But damn, 2016 still the best time for Hot Toys in my opinion.

Haha. I'm exactly the opposite. I don't know how you can listen to Justin's intonation. Maybe it's because I'm Australian and people just don't talk like that in real life. He's like a radio announcer. So annoying.

So when are they looking to announce SDCC exclusives etc I get confused when there are no physical cons 🤣

So when are they looking to announce SDCC exclusives etc I get confused when there are no physical cons 🤣
Just did. The Summer Showcase on the 15th/16th will have more POs. I don't think there is a SDCC/ACGHK thing for HT this year.

I wonder if the demand of Cyborg increased after the Snyder Cut pretty much showcased him from the Wheadon version

It’s crazy how many people are going nuts trying to ask for this :horror

A bit late to the party, any hints as to what the new Arkham figure might be?

A bit late to the party, any hints as to what the new Arkham figure might be?
No hints or clues. Either another Batman repaint or Nightwing which was teased earlier this year. A new character from the game would be a surprise for sure.

Back