Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was HT plan all along. They knew the Snyder cut was coming and held off making him so they could eventually release him with all the Snyder cut extras. Genius!

Sculpt obviously looks better. Wonder about the additional arms and motherbox. Might be better to have waited for the Snyder cut cause he was given the additional arms. A big relic now released for people to finish their League. DC fans can rejoice! The rumor list has been all right up to this point with this being the big what if one. Now Arkham fig and Mk1.

...Great News!

170469.jpg

Last edited:
I know the sealed Mother Box is definitely in, hope they add in the extra arms as well. Hell, a Superman hologram would be cool as heck!

View attachment 530575

But I would love that they add in a cape and the gatling gun in the Knightmare sequence.

View attachment 530572

If they do those extra arms & that tentacle-like support I'd be curious to see how they turn out - with his multifaceted surface look the CGI for those had a bit of a wrinkled aluminum foil vibe. Of course their relatively small surface area & not seeing them in truly static poses no doubt contributed to that.

I wonder if anyone sold some or all of their League thinking they'd never be able to complete it?

Reminds me of the announcement they made for the Shazam figure…that never came out…I will wait for it to go up for preorder before I even crack a half smile.

Hopefully teasers every day until then like every year.

And not silly things like 1/4 Spider-man figures teasing the Vultures wing.

That was such ********.

Cool for people who want the figure. As someone who passed on the rest of the Justice League figures I’m not sure if I’ll get him. I wonder if there’s any chance the other team members get re-released

I'm just glad the crying is over about this figure. Well, at least until the reveal. They all better buy it anyway. Bespin Han crowd is at the lead now.

While I am a big DC fan, I have no interest in anything they have put out to live action film yet. But I’m really happy for everyone who was after this, this is such a exciting announcement in that Regard!

Glad to see Cyborg finally get announced. It's funny how many people are attacking people who really wanted this yet are still complaining about why HT hasn't released Shazam. Lmao

I'd like to see the brown cape hes wearing from the knightmare vision thrown in. The full metal helmet look as well. Not expecting the additional arms, though. Would be nice but my gut says that won't happen?

Back