Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watch that teasing there JP. Always enjoy your vids and it would be a shame to see you become just another click bait channel. Share an update if you get one.

I always disclose what is verified versus my own wishes. Believe what you want, but I take what I share seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair enough. :duff Not attacking you...just more frustrated with HT than anything. It would be great if they would finish a line once they start it. Here's hoping you source is correct about Cyborg.

Still no announcement..sighz..

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I'll eat crow.

Could be worse... could have gotten an announcement and they put a plastic glow around him that can't be removed!

I'll eat crow.

Could be worse... could have gotten an announcement and they put a plastic glow around him that can't be removed!

Haha yeah. Looking at the comments it's pretty unanimous on that one !! Wonder if they'll do anything ?

That's 2 for 2 recent controversial Iron Man releases. The fans are getting vocal !!

I would still be shocked to see this happen, quite honestly.

Why ? He's the only remaining figure of the Justice League. Have you not seen the comments on FB ?

The Knightmare Batman + Black Suit Superman had 1,300 comments. A significant amount of those (and every release since) are for Cyborg.

Not to mention insiders have said Hot Toys will release him.

They will definitely do him.

No such thing as a sure thing here. WB still has to approve a figure for PO and eventual production. Considering that Ray Fisher is as welcome at WB as say, Gina Carano would be at Disney, I would be very surprised if this figure ever sees the light of day. Fisher is still a very controversial topic and all studios have consistently shown that they will keep as far away as they can from anything or anyone who doesn't tow their line.

No such thing as a sure thing here. WB still has to approve a figure for PO and eventual production. Considering that Ray Fisher is as welcome at WB as say, Gina Carano would be at Disney, I would be very surprised if this figure ever sees the light of day. Fisher is still a very controversial topic and all studios have consistently shown that they will keep as far away as they can from anything or anyone who doesn't tow their line.

But there are numerous other Cyborg statues and figures out there. WB must have already approved it when Hot Toys announced the Justice League license back in 2017 with Cyborg there.

If HT now think think they can make money on Cyborg, in light of the Snyder cut, then it will probably happen.

Personally I think he's shown he was not at all to blame. It's clear WB were totally in the wrong. Not only with him, but from all other reports coming from other people. Terrio etc.

If that's clear in the public press, then insiders in Hollywood surely know it was not Fisher at fault. So therefore he shouldn't have an issue getting more work.

How do likeness rights work in a situation like this? I assume they paid for Fisher?s likeness and WB approved it back in 2017, but is it only for a certain amount of time?

How do likeness rights work in a situation like this? I assume they paid for Fisher?s likeness and WB approved it back in 2017, but is it only for a certain amount of time?

Cant see it working like that. It would make more sense if all of the likenesses were bundled in with the licensing agreement. Other companies are still making Cyborg products just fine.

I have zero concern that somehow Ray Fisher would not allow his likeness to be used by Hot Toys for a figured associated with ZSJL. Maybe with Josstice. But not with ZSJL.

2 weeks since we speculated there will be announcement....
But nothing. [emoji26]

2 weeks since we speculated there will be announcement....
But nothing. [emoji26]

Well they havent been announcing much lately. Its usually a Tuesday and a Friday that theres either a reveal or a release. But we didnt get anything yesterday apart from Cosbabies. Then last week it was only that ridiculous Iron Man.

Well they havent been announcing much lately. Its usually a Tuesday and a Friday that theres either a reveal or a release. But we didnt get anything yesterday apart from Cosbabies. Then last week it was only that ridiculous Iron Man.
Let's see how is this Friday then...[emoji26]

Back