Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a video on the proto figures, including Cyborg. More at 3 minute mark.

Cool that he will also come with the armoured faceplate head to swap out.

Looks like the shield he made when Supes came back and tried to roast him with his heat vision

7107473-f3e52984-f961-42ce-b4bc-91aca3180a16.gif

Wondering how's the pelvis/thigh articulation be like.
Cant see any joints..[emoji56][emoji56]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Really intriguing to me how subtle differences can change a moment like “Kal El, no!” How it works in ZSJL and feels cheesy in Josstice. I guess it’s all contextual.

I would love for them to release Cyborg along with a re release of the Batman figure. I missed out on the Affleck head sculpt. I was able to snag everyone else the first time around. Felt that after Knightmare and Armor version of Batman is was overkill. In hindsight I regret not getting it.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I would love for them to release Cyborg along with a re release of the Batman figure. I missed out on the Affleck head sculpt. I was able to snag everyone else the first time around. Felt that after Knightmare and Armor version of Batman is was overkill. In hindsight I regret not getting it.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

The Eleven Batfleck 2.0 head sculpt is excellent. I actually like it better than the HT one.

Attachments

• 9A543E5A-3390-4211-9363-1215B40CCE78.jpg
    9A543E5A-3390-4211-9363-1215B40CCE78.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 135
He also said he thinks they'll reissue all the league. I hope that's true as well.

They reissued lots of ESB characters in 40th Anniversary packaging so why not same with JL in Snyder Cut packaging.

He also said he thinks they'll reissue all the league. I hope that's true as well.

They reissued lots of ESB characters in 40th Anniversary packaging so why not same with JL in Snyder Cut packaging.

They only reissued 2 characters for ESB 40th, no?

Just sat through a 20 minute filler video only to get the actual news at the very end lol. Well either way, hopefully he?s right about potential reissues too because if they only release Cyborg then the rest of the League will skyrocket in price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just sat through a 20 minute filler video only to get the actual news at the very end lol. Well either way, hopefully he?s right about potential reissues too because if they only release Cyborg then the rest of the League will skyrocket in price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a filler video. I thought it was a good time to take a look at the lost figures. But thanks for watching! Bring on the Cyborg

It was a good video Jedha. I really enjoyed it and there are some great figures on that list. I really hope the Cyborg announcement is not that far away.

Back