Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jedha can you tell your source to tell Howard Chan over a pint, which I'll fund, to make a better Brandon Lee Crow, thanks. Chan can choose from Guiness, Erdinger or Bittburger.

Watch that teasing there JP. Always enjoy your vids and it would be a shame to see you become just another click bait channel. Share an update if you get one.

Passing on information in good faith is surely not clickbait?

Nothing is guaranteed until HT make it official and up to that point anything can change or be delayed. Doesn't mean the information wasn't accurate at the time it was given.

Watch that teasing there JP. Always enjoy your vids and it would be a shame to see you become just another click bait channel. Share an update if you get one.

Clickbait is intentionally misleading people though, he's just sharing information that he's been given.

To be fair, no offence, but we got that information the same time hot Toys released a banner advertising Cyborg. Anyone could have come to the conclusion we'll be getting Cyborg, and it goes without saying if they're advertising the League with Black Superman and Knightmare Batman that were just announced that we're likely to get reissues also.

My prediction, Cyborg is announced by Tuesday.

Quote me.

The information is cool. I wish HT were more transparent and teased more stuff like they used to.

Then actually made that stuff.

Yeah, I mean they need to know that any "leaks" like these really only go to the HT fans who are interested and probably going to get a figure anyway. So why not ramp the hype with some rumours ?

Maybe they are allowing it more recently, and therefore seeing how it goes down with Jedha and Justin and other local HK/Chinese people ?

Apparently the channels drive sales for HT, so I buy any news they pass out. The videos are fun, I wish they'd focus more on possible upcoming figures than reviews and unboxing.

The potential new 89 Batman figures have me worried after Beginsgate though. HT are not beyond churning out ancient figures, when a smidgeon more effort would have gone a long way.

Apparently the channels drive sales for HT, so I buy any news they pass out. The videos are fun, I wish they'd focus more on possible upcoming figures than reviews and unboxing.

The potential new 89 Batman figures have me worried after Beginsgate though. HT are not beyond churning out ancient figures, when a smidgeon more effort would have gone a long way.

Isn't what we do here ?

One guys opinion on Youtube regarding what could be coming doesn't really sound exciting to me.

Some of their last few bits of news panned out so I would believe them more than a board member. Besides, when was the last time someone here had credible news that ended up being true, aside from Jedha?

Like a legitimate leak?

I suspect that news of releases from HT is intentionally leaked by the distributors in Hong Kong to the YouTube-ers as part of global marketing strategy, to build hype, etc. So Justin, Jedha, Keyboard Warriors, et al., have sources that are trustworthy in this regard.

Some of their last few bits of news panned out so I would believe them more than a board member. Besides, when was the last time someone here had credible news that ended up being true, aside from Jedha?

Like a legitimate leak?

Ah OK sorry, misunderstood what you meant there. Thought you meant what they thought could be potential upcoming figures, not legitimate leaks or inside info. Yeah, I'm all for a bit more of that !!

I just want my HT Vic Stone! Here's a Jim Lee sketch to get hyped!
Screenshot_20210325-202732_YouTube.jpg

Back