Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When have Hot Toys ever been quick with a release ? Patience my friend.
Hahaha.not looking for the releaae. Just looking for the announcement of PO. .[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hahaha.not looking for the releaae. Just looking for the announcement of PO. .[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Haha yeah I know me too. But even with the PO's they are not the quickest. Bespin Han, etc etc the list is long.

But it's been a very slow week. Something has definitely happened at Hot Toys these last couple of years. Sure Covid, but they don't seem to have the same output as previous years.

Most Chinese companies are back at work so I'm not sure Covid can be to blame here so much ?? There's also less films, so they should be able to get to the new figures quicker or also do ones they have missed.

Haha yeah I know me too. But even with the PO's they are not the quickest. Bespin Han, etc etc the list is long.

But it's been a very slow week. Something has definitely happened at Hot Toys these last couple of years. Sure Covid, but they don't seem to have the same output as previous years.

Most Chinese companies are back at work so I'm not sure Covid can be to blame here so much ?? There's also less films, so they should be able to get to the new figures quicker or also do ones they have missed.
[emoji1308][emoji1308][emoji1303][emoji1303]

I personally only prefer two packs if they are two variations of the same character. I’m not too keen on the two packs like the Knightmare Bats and black Supes...even though I will be buying it. :)

I personally only prefer two packs if they are two variations of the same character. I’m not too keen on the two packs like the Knightmare Bats and black Supes...even though I will be buying it. :)

Or if it's Leia & Wicket and they also offer the figures separately.

Looks like they announce Ahsoka today instead..

Back