Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt but personally I think it looks a bit silly now and I can happily go with a slimmer neck.

Oh, now that I've just gone and bought the existing figure I'm sure a super-dooper new one will be announced shortly :lol

Right now though I'm excited to get my first Affleck Batman. Figured since I have Keaton, plan to get Kilmer and may end up rebuying Bale it only made good sense to get Affleck.

Can never have too many batmen
e5332fcd900ff34b2f9a589835a70b1a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt but personally I think it looks a bit silly now and I can happily go with a slimmer neck.

Oh, now that I've just gone and bought the existing figure I'm sure a super-dooper new one will be announced shortly :lol

Right now though I'm excited to get my first Affleck Batman. Figured since I have Keaton, plan to get Kilmer and may end up rebuying Bale it only made good sense to get Affleck.

It'd be a nice lineup for sure !

JL might have better details but BvS suit SS edition remains my favorite

JL cowl is a big yuck and his chest is too girly like lol

The BVS suit is better to me even as a figure. This suit is way too shiny, and the bat symbol is very low. Also hate the squarish chest shape of this, looks droopy. Have my JL displayed in the back row.

Don't want folks to get the wrong impression with what I stated before about comparisons with BvS and Tac Suit Batman, which I still stand by. However!... With the chest modded to beef him up a little, a wired custom cape, and dynamically posed, standard JL Batman is still a great figure. He's just my least favorite among an excellent line of Batflecks.

Well, ok, I'd probably place him above Joker concept Batman and maybe chrome armored Batman. Neither of which I own.

My biggest issue with the JL version is parts of the suit look baggy. I get that it's for articulation but I don't see it that much on the BvS version. They definitely got the eyes in the cowl right but the faceplate have always been wrong on every batman figure, except the BvS armored version.The faceplates should be inserted from the inside of the cowl. Either up from the bottom of the mask or through an opening behind the masked headsculpt. Like the eyes it would make it look like the skin is under the cowl instead of flush with the mask, which really stands out in the corners and where the faceplate meets the line of the mask opening.

Every time I think the JL cowl wasn't too bad I see it from an angle like this....eww lol

20210304_140904.jpg

Hard to tell but he's wearing the BvS suit at the start of this teaser. Maybe we'll see why he "upgraded" to the JL suit.

IMG_0976.jpg
Does anyone know where a guy can buy these kit bash pieces? I saw it on Instagram, I asked the guy running the account where I could get a copy and he said "lul idk eBayB", so he obviously wasn't the creator / probably didn't have a copy himself. It looks damn near perfect ��

Every time I think the JL cowl wasn't too bad I see it from an angle like this....eww lol

View attachment 507851

Hard to tell but he's wearing the BvS suit at the start of this teaser. Maybe we'll see why he "upgraded" to the JL suit.

It baffles me why they changed the suit from the near perfect BvS to this...and the Batman tactical suit reminds me of the 1997 Batman & Robin movie when they were swapping the suits every 5 minutes to make money for toys, even justice leagues superman suit doesn’t look good as in BvS.

It baffles me why they changed the suit from the near perfect BvS to this...and the Batman tactical suit reminds me of the 1997 Batman & Robin movie when they were swapping the suits every 5 minutes to make money for toys, even justice leagues superman suit doesn’t look good as in BvS.

The Superman costume change i’m ok with but both of Batman JL costumes are a step down especially the tactical one that is indeed B&R levels of crap

I hope HT releases the BvS style again

At some angles the standard JL cowl looks great in the film, but I do agree that more often than not it’s just can’t match the virtually perfect BvS cowl. In-hand the HT standard JL cowl often looks egg shaped to me. With the standard JL cowl I think there was an effort to slim the neck down substantially, but it kind of fails. Some folks don’t like the BvS cowl’s wide neck. But imo that was a very deliberate design choice by Bruce Wayne to look more beastly and drive up the fear level in criminals when the encounter it.

Yeah that thin neck ruins it but really the entire derpy shape including the ears is just a massive fail not just the neck don’t even get me started on the chest.

Last edited:
Back