Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this is a thing. Must have been from the foam band around the neck adaptor. Any advice how to remove this stain without damaging the flesh tone paint?

IMG_8928.jpg

It's my full Batfleck collection :lol

BM by Auel Zhang, on Flickr

Haha OK, spoiler alert !!

I really hope Hot Toys re-release Knightmare Batman and Black Suit Superman for the Snyder Cut, they are my two most wanted. Oh and Cyborg as well to round out the team. Martian Manhunter would be too much to wish for.

I like this shot of yours !

Screenshot 2021-01-18 at 08.56.17.jpg

From the pics I've seen BvS may be the better suit but this is the better figure. I hate the low crotch on the BvS figure, this seems to correct that from what I can tell.

Another fabulous pic Auel! I really do love the mouth pieces better on the JL figure, but the BvS suit is still so much better!

From the pics I've seen BvS may be the better suit but this is the better figure. I hate the low crotch on the BvS figure, this seems to correct that from what I can tell.

Opinions are fantastic! They go from the BvS Bats looks like crap compared to JL Bats to nuances about each suit and the bodies used. Personally I like them both but overall the JL Bats just looks a bit better to my eye. Then again, the BvS Bats has a more worn feeling, ughh I dunno. :lol

Opinions are fantastic! They go from the BvS Bats looks like crap compared to JL Bats to nuances about each suit and the bodies used. Personally I like them both but overall the JL Bats just looks a bit better to my eye. Then again, the BvS Bats has a more worn feeling, ughh I dunno. :lol

Yeah, everyone has them. Lol. I really wish HT would have given us the improvements of the JL body, but in the BvS suit. I did like the JL figure, but I could never get over the extended cowl, narrow neck, and the dark suit.

Yeah, everyone has them. Lol. I really wish HT would have given us the improvements of the JL body, but in the BvS suit. I did like the JL figure, but I could never get over the extended cowl, narrow neck, and the dark suit.

Lol, see I actually liked 2 out of those 3 changes. The cowl and neck, at least to me, make him look less neck-less but I definitely prefer the coloration of the BvS Bats.

Damn I hope Howard spent his Spring Festival analysing the Snyder Cut trailer and working out which figures he will make for us fans.

I know it'll probably amount to zero as WB are actively working against the Snyder Cut, and I assume they are the ones HT has direct contact with as far as licensing rights.

But for the 1% chance my wishlist would be,

Black Suit Superman
Knightmare Batman re-release
Cyborg
Darkseid

If ZSJL is a success and they do green light JL 2 on HBO Max (separate to WB) then perhaps there will be the time for these figures then.

I think the Knightmare future is where it'll end and where JL2 would pick up. Then they could do a JL2 Knightmare Joker as well.Now that would be cool !

Pipedream I know. But there is a way forward with HBO Max if ZSJL is a success, and it's up to us fans to subscribe to HBO Max and show support.

Damn I hope Howard spent his Spring Festival analysing the Snyder Cut trailer and working out which figures he will make for us fans.

I know it'll probably amount to zero as WB are actively working against the Snyder Cut, and I assume they are the ones HT has direct contact with as far as licensing rights.

But for the 1% chance my wishlist would be,

Black Suit Superman
Knightmare Batman re-release
Cyborg
Darkseid

If ZSJL is a success and they do green light JL 2 on HBO Max (separate to WB) then perhaps there will be the time for these figures then.

I think the Knightmare future is where it'll end and where JL2 would pick up. Then they could do a JL2 Knightmare Joker as well.Now that would be cool !

Pipedream I know. But there is a way forward with HBO Max if ZSJL is a success, and it's up to us fans to subscribe to HBO Max and show support.

WB might be actively working against ZSJL but their parent company, AT&T, is not and has more faith in it then the madness going on in The Batman set. For reals, AT&T really wants ZSJL to do well so they can somewhat follow the MCU formula going forward with a few movies/shows that take place on parallel Earths.

As far as the HT releases, of course it does come down to Howard’s decision unfortunately but WTH the super limited JL Supes run and having the molds still, I would bet the Black suit is released with 2 heads and only the hair of the light up head changed. A Batman makes complete sense and considering they have not used the molds for wrapped hands & gauntlets and the rest is fabrics and molds shared with other Batman figures, it could actually be an updated release using newer body & more accurate coat… wait, WTF am I talking about this is Howard I am talking about, it will come, but be identical to the original version. Let us hope for all the collectors who care that places like OSK will start selling the properly colored coat again! And if ZSJL turns out to be a huge success and we do not see Cyborg, I really hope people place the blame squarely at the feet of the single person who deserves it, Howard Chan.
D30356A5-6529-404F-9AD0-DA658EE81039.jpg

Attachments

• 85562BB8-1996-4CD0-BF71-EB11A718B331.jpeg
    85562BB8-1996-4CD0-BF71-EB11A718B331.jpeg
    233.3 KB · Views: 140
  • A4300968-E264-4CCD-A394-92EBAEE9AEFF.jpeg
    A4300968-E264-4CCD-A394-92EBAEE9AEFF.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 137
  • 1C8AED74-7143-4128-B221-179A89D51C61.jpeg
    1C8AED74-7143-4128-B221-179A89D51C61.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 144

I no longer agree with myself from just the other day. The only thing I really prefer about the BvS suit is the colour. I think the neck is a bit over the top.

I saw the pics and mods by Unreal Customs and they seem doable even for a joe schmoe like me so that tipped me over and I ordered this figure yesterday.

BATMAN JL (3117) ed1a SR UTP.jpg

^**** me, that'll do nicely.

I no longer agree with myself from just the other day. The only thing I really prefer about the BvS suit is the colour. I think the neck is a bit over the top.

I saw the pics and mods by Unreal Customs and they seem doable even for a joe schmoe like me so that tipped me over and I ordered this figure yesterday.

View attachment 506579

^**** me, that'll do nicely.

I still prefer the BvS cowl to the JL one. I think the thicker neck for the BvS cowl is an intentional design choice by Bruce to make him look more beastly and menacing. The JL one as HT sculpted it looks just a little too bulbous for my taste. Like it doesn’t look egg shaped in the movie, but on the figure it tends to depending on the angle.

Although that being said, for me, standard JL Batman Deluxe is also essential in order to pair it’s accessories with Tactical Suit JL Batman.

I wonder if we might even get a reissue of standard JL Batman with ZSJL. Assuming that ZSJL is a hit. I agree with others that an updated Knightmare Batman is a no-brainer. But we’ll see how big a hit it is, and if it really blows up they could milk it. I want a standard JL cowl that looks more like this:

Attachments

• IMG_0219.JPG
    IMG_0219.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 108
I still prefer the BvS cowl to the JL one. I think the thicker neck for the BvS cowl is an intentional design choice by Bruce to make him look more beastly and menacing.

No doubt but personally I think it looks a bit silly now and I can happily go with a slimmer neck.

The JL one as HT sculpted it looks just a little too bulbous for my taste. Like it doesn’t look egg shaped in the movie, but on the figure it tends to depending on the angle.

Although that being said, for me, standard JL Batman Deluxe is also essential in order to pair it’s accessories with Tactical Suit JL Batman.

I wonder if we might even get a reissue of standard JL Batman with ZSJL. Assuming that ZSJL is a hit. I agree with others that an updated Knightmare Batman is a no-brainer. But we’ll see how big a hit it is, and if it really blows up they could milk it. I want a standard JL cowl that looks more like this:

Oh, now that I've just gone and bought the existing figure I'm sure a super-dooper new one will be announced shortly :lol

Right now though I'm excited to get my first Affleck Batman. Figured since I have Keaton, plan to get Kilmer and may end up rebuying Bale it only made good sense to get Affleck.

Back