Hot Toys Justice League Aquaman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2749e2f7322e4249a30700d269e97321.jpg

Star Wars and all but ... we got here aquaman father ...[emoji322][emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I need now is a 1:6 scale lighthouse (honestly if they offered it I'd consider it. My wife on the other hand...)
Side not, I gotta say I'm fairly new to Sideshow Freaks, and so far I love the attitude all around. My experience with forums in general has been Step 1. I say something Step 2. I get yelled at by 50 people telling me I'm wrong. And as a DC fan - DC films especially - that 50 usually turns into 1000.
Twitter is hell and Instagram is in one hell's deepest circles. But scrolling through the comments on a few threads for stuff I've ordered, pretty much all I see is people talking about how much they love something. The only negativity I see is the shared pain and torture of Hot Toys delays.
But I guess if we're gonna fork out $300+ on toys for a movie/franchise we HAVE to be fans.

Yep ... got that too ...

I don’t even know any more ...

Delay until April -may ... this more than a joke ... totally ridiculous.

Same here .. I thinking to quit buying hot toys just for the disrespect towards DC fans ...

Before I got into hot toys I was buying statues and other collectibles..

But with hot toys delaying all the time .. I pre order this the 20th of October the very same day that it came up for PO ... keep delaying this .. and it will be 2 years ...

Yeah....2 years after pre order isn't worth it.
I know there needs to be some waiting but damn.

Yeah but if there's this much wait the least we can expect form them is for these to release and be outstanding. So here's hoping.

No clue as to why they released something like 1/4 Batman Begins early, though. That could have benefitted from extra production time. But I'm slowly coming around just to push other figures out first, which would be blatant disrespect.

Same here .. I thinking to quit buying hot toys just for the disrespect towards DC fans ...

Before I got into hot toys I was buying statues and other collectibles..

But with hot toys delaying all the time .. I pre order this the 20th of October the very same day that it came up for PO ... keep delaying this .. and it will be 2 years ...

Agreed.
Does anyone know if the recent restructuring of DC's licensing (IE the Mattel, Spinmasters, McFarlane, all getting a slice of the pie) has affected Hot Toys in any way? I gotta wonder if Hot Toys is going to either lose DC or if the 1/6th stuff will be parsed out to a competitors, and that's the reason the DC stuff's being shat on by Hot Toys.

Agreed.
Does anyone know if the recent restructuring of DC's licensing (IE the Mattel, Spinmasters, McFarlane, all getting a slice of the pie) has affected Hot Toys in any way? I gotta wonder if Hot Toys is going to either lose DC or if the 1/6th stuff will be parsed out to a competitors, and that's the reason the DC stuff's being shat on by Hot Toys.
I doubt it. 1/6 scale is Its only monster. I truly believe after Avengers Endgame figures come out I think the figure releases will be more even.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Im disappointed in both delays but since I have Black Panther and Thanos coming, the wallet will get some breathing room. Plus Katana and Black flash.

I doubt it. 1/6 scale is Its only monster. I truly believe after Avengers Endgame figures come out I think the figure releases will be more even.

Let's hope so. But then again, at that point, it'll be close to 2 years since I ordered these figures.

The delays with this line are crazy. I cancelled my order and got my NRD and reward points back.

The delays with this line are crazy. I cancelled my order and got my NRD and reward points back.

Really? I thought reward points can’t be refunded at any case. At least that’s what CC said me once.

Really? I thought reward points can’t be refunded at any case. At least that’s what CC said me once.

That's why I think sideshow and other companies should never refund nrd. They are only creating problems for themselves when they people they give refunds to come online and talk about it.

That's why I think sideshow and other companies should never refund nrd. They are only creating problems for themselves when they people they give refunds to come online and talk about it.
Problem is that there are consumer protection laws that prohibit refusing to refund NRDs after delays, which makes sense and seems fair to me.

Problem is that there are consumer protection laws that prohibit refusing to refund NRDs after delays, which makes sense and seems fair to me.

Yeah, I think most reasonable people would be okay with an occasional delay if it was an issue with production. But that doesn’t seem to be what this is. Unless it’s the biggest coincidence in the world and every single Justice League figure except Wonder Woman and Tac Suit Batman are having production problems. Not to mention the quarter scale Joker. I think most people are reasonable and will be patient for a while but when you get to a situation where it’s delay after delay for no other reason than Hot Toys doesn’t seem to feel like wanting to put them out, people are going to start losing their patience.

When the product is a collectible that will one day be relatively scarce, they sort of have the consumer over a barrel to begin with it seems. It would be different if they were manufacturing widgets, I think.

Back