Hot Toys Justice League Aquaman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a guarantee. I have a strong feeling Cyborg ain't getting made.

Yup and it sucks.
I thought he looked great and for me he was the most interesting character in the movie.
Without hope for a complete lineup I'll probably skip Aquaman and Flash.

Everyone has flipped a figure at one point. I recall a guy on the forum flipping a Hot Toys Yondu for $420 what were those at retail again? �� lol meanwhile back at the ranch if your lucky you can stage one in the low to mid $300’s if people want to flip there collection that’s there prerogative. Everyone has habits and indulgences in this hobby.

Last edited:
They need to refine the head sculpt for this one anyway imho.

They need to refine the head sculpt for this one anyway imho.

Its just not going to happen....theychave showed their upcoming releases in Jan and it had no change.
When it EVENTUALLY gets here it will be what was advertised.

Its just not going to happen....theychave showed their upcoming releases in Jan and it had no change.
When it EVENTUALLY gets here it will be what was advertised.

Oh, no doubt. In an ideal world they would, but especially with all the pressures related to Endgame sales and that pushing other already scheduled releases back, etc.

'A little bird' told me he is expected to drop this month in Hong Kong. Strangely enough same for John Wick. I'm not 100% sure on The Flash.

'A little bird' told me he is expected to drop this month in Hong Kong. Strangely enough same for John Wick. I'm not 100% sure on The Flash.
Bird?????[emoji33][emoji33]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

And no "word from the bird" on Superman ?

Although it's not such a hard call when you look at this image.

NW1546395308jxE.jpg

They better give us correct cowl on Bats and correct hair style on Supes sculpt in the end.

Back