Hot Toys Joker version 3??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way, we've only got two!
Yeah i couldnt believe it, no mention again, but it seems obvious to me now, that they are going to wait until after the oscars, and it will come off as even more of a 'heath dedication, honorable' type of release, if he does indeed (pray with me now ;)) win the oscar. Not that being nominated alone isnt enough :p

a 3rd joker would need a cam recorder, a watch for keeping track of bus driver's arrival, knife shoe, cell phone, and pipe.

I hope HT makes a third Joker that looks exactly the F'n INCREDIBLE HULK!!! I mean exactly.. down to the packaging saying INCREDIBLE HULK!!! HT make a Hulk figure already.

:(

Got that trumped. how about comic book figures based on comic book designes?
....... Sending a message to hot toys later today, pointing to medicoms original spider-man figures as examples.

I want a movie Spidey.

Same here, a movie Spidey from Hot Toys would rock, have the texture of the webbing and all, and hopefully webslinging right hand and left.

I really hope to see a Edward Norton film Hulk figure though, the Hulk movies don't get squat for authentic merchandise.

ditto. but I want a movie doc ock to go with him. maybe a green goblin but i'd rather have a demonic looking green goblin from the comics instead of the movie.

movie goblin, new goblin, venom, sandman, and doc ock.

each should come with lots and lots of acsessories...especially the goblin gliders.

A movie Doc Ock and Goblin with glider would be insane. They could use the glider as the stand for the figure with clear plastic suspending it above a base.

I'd buy an Ock or Goblin, but the hell with SM3, that movie sucked big time. The villains were beyond retarded, the way they made Sandman apologise, or Venoms horrible mis-use. New Goblin was in it one freakin scene after all that 2 movies of build up, and they ruined it by releaseing that entire scene early to watch online, and the coma thing was just absurd. Oh and the symbiote, instead of making Parker a badass, made him a emo-goth kid who liked to dance to Jazz music. ONLY good thing about SM3 was the game.

I'd buy an Ock or Goblin, but the hell with SM3, that movie sucked big time. The villains were beyond retarded, the way they made Sandman apologise, or Venoms horrible mis-use. New Goblin was in it one freakin scene after all that 2 movies of build up, and they ruined it by releaseing that entire scene early to watch online, and the coma thing was just absurd. Oh and the symbiote, instead of making Parker a badass, made him a emo-goth kid who liked to dance to Jazz music. ONLY good thing about SM3 was the game.

yea, but the designs of the costumes were pretty good, excluding the skinny, non-muscular venom (although his face was decent). i still haven't gotten the sm3 game...everywhere i went for it had used ones, and said that it was horrible...but sm2 was a great game.

yea, but the designs of the costumes were pretty good, excluding the skinny, non-muscular venom (although his face was decent). i still haven't gotten the sm3 game...everywhere i went for it had used ones, and said that it was horrible...but sm2 was a great game.

The SM3 game was pretty fun. If you liked the SM2 game you'll like SM3. It is frustrating though, especially the Kraven battle and the button pressing sequence at the end.

I really hope to see a Edward Norton film Hulk figure though, the Hulk movies don't get squat for authentic merchandise.

That's what I'm saying. Everyone is quick to talk about Spidey but c'mon.. there's already 1/6 scale Spiderman stuff out there. Regardless if you think it sucks.. at least it's THERE. There's no 1/6 scale Hulk figures, that I know of. I don't even care if it's movie based or comic based.. just gimme a F'n Hulk. A 1/6 Abomination would be sweet too. Same as Hulk, movie or comic based doesn't matter. But at least something.

A 1/6 scale Beta Ray Bill would be sick too. For me atleast.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back