Hot Toys John Connor version 2 with smashed T-600 base.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright I got helped out with pics so anyone who still needs em feel free to pm me requests.

I can't decide if I like the new John more or not...

Just got the PM with the pics. Literally its only a clothing change and weapon change. Different base. Not really anything to flip out about....the lack of scar is disappointing. I would have preferred a bloodied BD version.

The figure isn't announced yet and these aren't teaser pics from HT, so shouldn't one wait until then to be disappointed?

There isn't any info as to what is included or what aspects of the figure are final or just temporary. I was worried everyone would criticize solely by these early pics.

I tried to abstain from passing judgement on the figure when the pics were first posted by Chaserfan on the HT John Connor thread.

I can be disappointed off of a teaser. Can't you then be "appointed" by the official?

I can be disappointed off of a teaser. Can't you then be "appointed" by the official?

Are these even teasers? I don't know how Chaserfan got his hands on these pics to begin with. And HT has requested them to be taken down, like they did for Dutch before they drastically altered the head sculpt.

Right, many were hyped or disappointed by the unofficial and even more by the official so what is the big deal?

thanks for the pics.

The black costume looks sweet. gonna have to get him too.

I think I might prefer the original version, just because it looks different to everything else. That black is all a bit samey.

Saying that though, it's not like either of the looks are too iconic

Back