Hot Toys John Connor version 2 with smashed T-600 base.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you ONEYE.

T2ArnoldThumbsUp.jpg

"No problemo."

I don't like that one really, seems less bang for your buck..and Hot Toys has already did figures in similar fatigues...first version looks better.

Really? I dunno maybe its because it looks like a Halo Rambo and I really loved that piece so.......

thanks terminator for posting the link.I agree with you this version looks better.

Hehe no problem but it was actually Oneye that posted the link. :)

I agree but including 2 costumes in one figure is losing money on a figure for hot toys or any other figure company

I agree but including 2 costumes in one figure is losing money on a figure for hot toys or any other figure company

isn't this just hypothetical money since they're making a profit regardless? they're just losing out on the most they can make, they're not actually going to be getting back less than the cost of their own inputs.

isn't this just hypothetical money since they're making a profit regardless? they're just losing out on the most they can make, they're not actually going to be getting back less than the cost of their own inputs.

Yes, I think that's what hawkeye was trying to say; HT would be making less money than if they were to sell the second outfit as a separate figure altogether. So profit wise, HT should sell it as another figure, but for us, it would be cheaper if they included both outfits in one figure. Phew.....

Yes, I think that's what hawkeye was trying to say; HT would be making less money than if they were to sell the second outfit as a separate figure altogether. So profit wise, HT should sell it as another figure, but for us, it would be cheaper if they included both outfits in one figure. Phew.....

Thats my point.Look at the figures hot toys have issued by now.They could include a second outfit to many figures.

Thats my point.Look at the figures hot toys have issued by now.They could include a second outfit to many figures.

ah yeah, gotcha...then we're in complete agreement! its a niche market so they can charge what they charge and they'd only be forced to reduce prices if there was a company of comparable quality but selling at lower prices. On the other hand I wouldn't mind paying slightly more for a second outfit a second gun and that rad base and I'm sure most others wouldn't either. They did it with Marcus, I don't see why they couldn't do it with Connor.

Back