Hot Toys John Connor version 2 with smashed T-600 base.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I got the heads up on this. I have to get it. Now I can get Marcus and the T-600 since I won't be getting the original Connor and I can get this one later when it comes out :D

Glad I got the heads up on this. I have to get it. Now I can get Marcus and the T-600 since I won't be getting the original Connor and I can get this one later when it comes out :D

I just did some calculating and planning ahead and this might work for me too :D

Now let's just hope that this Connor will come out and that the pics weren't for some unapproved version of the first one!

So I hope there will be some more information on this one soon, so we can see full pictures and specs :)

I bought the first one, but I may be suckered into buying this one as well. I really hope he comes with that bad ass handgun from the end with those giant shells.

I bought the first one, but I may be suckered into buying this one as well. I really hope he comes with that bad ass handgun from the end with those giant shells.

Could it be, that the front part of the new gun, which is connected under the "main" barrel is detachable, and that part would make the handgun :dunno

I'm not sure if this is possible or even true to real life, but seemed to me that it could... :confused:

Could it be, that the front part of the new gun, which is connected under the "main" barrel is detachable, and that part would make the handgun :dunno

I'm not sure if this is possible or even true to real life, but seemed to me that it could... :confused:

it's not a handgun. it's appears to be HK eglm (enhanced grenade launching module) OR a HK69a1. i'm basing this on connor's use of an hk416. it's the same as an m203 GL but capable of being attached to a rifle or being used solo. having fired hundreds of rounds with a 203 i can say the recoil is fairly light and can be fired "from the hip" and not toss around the shooter. that and i own several hk weapons. i love em..:bouncin

yknow I have heard several times that hot toys should put connor out with 2 outfits like joker Dx... uh hello.. hot toys put 2 other jokers out there before they made the dx joker..

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

If you have got the V1 when v2 comes out and u dont want to buy the whole figure again u could buy the parted out clothes / accessories on the bay of e

Back