Hot Toys - IT: Chapter 2 1/6 scale Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a great figure! I decided to use the crappy Acme toys clown figure I had from earlier for the second head sculpt.

IMG_5350.jpg

IMG_5355.jpg

IMG_5352.jpg

IMG_5358.jpg

Does the blue bar on sideshow mean this is low stock? Going back and forth on whether to get it

My dilemma is I generally don't collect anything other than Batman and Spiderman. Around Halloween though I switch up the display and have had a Mafex Pennywise in there for a few years that im happy with but im really impressed with how this came out so it has me thinking

I do agree it'll probably shoot up in price on the aftermarket, this seems like one of those figures that isn't on a lot of people's radar because of other things in the spotlight right now so by the time people come around to it, it'll be long gone.

CAD18ADD-77C7-48BC-B00F-63803E482E5E.jpeg

realy impressed with this hot toys did a great job hope this means more horror from them!

Has anyone figured out how to get his “collar” or whatever that peice is called to fluff out or sit closer to the face?

Mine arrived today and I am blown away - probably one of the best Hot Toys figures in YEARS, if not ever.
Incredible, the base is AWESOME. I keep picking IT up to enjoy the details & finishing touches.
I removed the muscle-suit & separated the ruff from the collar and it elevates an already amazing offering.
Couldn't be happier with IT, if your on the fence get off it & buy yours before IT sells out and you regret IT.
IT 1.JPG

IT 2.JPG

Hi guys, does anyone know how tall this is when on the stand? If anyone could measure there’s it would be appreciated! I’m building some shelves and would like enough clearance to fit this in ideally. 👍🏻

Hi guys, does anyone know how tall this is when on the stand? If anyone could measure there’s it would be appreciated! I’m building some shelves and would like enough clearance to fit this in ideally. 👍🏻
He’s about 16 and 1/8 inches tall on the base (shorter if standing on the water). Going with a 17 inch gap between the shelves should do.

Back