Hot Toys - IT: Chapter 2 1/6 scale Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew something was up today when they let me pay full amount.:woo Merry Christmas 🎅

4yKNIas.jpg

So did it ship?

Man they sure are taking their time getting this out. They'll be lucky to sell 10 of them. Not only did the popularity quickly drop after Chapter 2 but every other company saturated the market with Pennywise figures/statues.

It's good to know pennywise is finally happening.no updates on my order I wonder if this will be the last horror figure hot toys makes ?

Man they sure are taking their time getting this out. They'll be lucky to sell 10 of them. Not only did the popularity quickly drop after Chapter 2 but every other company saturated the market with Pennywise figures/statues.
I gotta wonder if SS is suddenly Telling customers that it’s “shipping soon” and they can pay off their remaining balance so people are less likely to cancel their orders.

No update on my order. Still says it's on the payment plan. I only owe the last payment. Fingers crossed but I'm not expecting anything.

So March then….

I think they are on damage control as I think alot of people got fed up and cancelled.

Let hope that means they didnt cut too many corners.

im not so sure but if it does come to fruition, is it possible to get money back or a refund if you're not satisfied with the item within a certain time frame? just to sort of have a back up plan.

im not so sure but if it does come to fruition, is it possible to get money back or a refund if you're not satisfied with the item within a certain time frame? just to sort of have a back up plan.
I know BBTS has a return policy. Lose out on shipping but the bulk of the cost can be saved.

Back