Hot Toys - IT: Chapter 2 1/6 scale Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it came out great but I can already see a few mods/customization opportunities that will help make it look even better.

-Ofcourse custom re-haired sculpt
- "fat suit" removal
- additional weathering to the fabric

Glad this is finally released. Way over due. 839 days to be exact. Last figure from 2019! Pennywise off the board!

Head to body proportions look better in the video, as it often does. I think with some body/under padding mods, this can get it in line.

270223765_4665672373553714_4967820576347141280_n.jpg
270289385_4665672410220377_9115929442552299507_n.jpg
270197046_4665672500220368_3616103071899045653_n.jpg

I don’t collect horror figures, but this is tempting. Looks like a really impressive piece. Plus it stands out from other figures and is unique. The base is awesome.

Was excited when I pre-prdered, excited now for it. That base is great, superb job on that one from Hot Toys. Few nitpicks including the size of the head, but this will be a killer piece.

I don’t collect horror figures, but this is tempting. Looks like a really impressive piece. Plus it stands out from other figures and is unique. The base is awesome.
Damn I'm in the same boat. Not something I would have thought I would ever get but the figure looks incredible. Really tempted to pick him up.

Really impressed with the tailoring and the articulation you can get with such a complex outfit. Wish they would tackle more horror figures.

PMSQlAv.jpg

fUNGTuI.jpg
5cwpzVP.jpg

I just ordered him from Sideshow. Had over $70 rewards points. Now if the Redman Jack Torrance figure gets released they’ll look great on my Stephen King shelves.

All I can say is “its about F@in time”.

Glad to see alot of people want to order now……HT are you AWAKE? People want horror figures!!!!

My wait will be a bit longer as I have him coming through Timewalker. ( I hate SSC)

The head was always a bit undersized thou, He does have a smallish head thou, compared to the outfit in the films.

It is gratifying to see at least HT kept the quality in line.

Yep, looks GREAT! I'll likely pick this up once its available.

I don't have too much in the way of horror on display, but Pennywise is just too cool and crazy not to have. I'll probably keep it on my desk for a year to enjoy before he gets relegated to the display and lost.

Yep, looks GREAT! I'll likely pick this up once its available.

I don't have too much in the way of horror on display, but Pennywise is just too cool and crazy not to have. I'll probably keep it on my desk for a year to enjoy before he gets relegated to the display and lost.
How many figures in a display lead to a lost figure?

How many figures in a display lead to a lost figure?

I mean, he'll go on a shelf with some other figures that have nothing to do with him and likely just get lost. Maybe he'd pop more if I put him in with the Star Wars figures? Intruder!!! Or replace Joker for Pennywise with Keaton Bats.

I mean, he'll go on a shelf with some other figures that have nothing to do with him and likely just get lost. Maybe he'd pop more if I put him in with the Star Wars figures? Intruder!!! Or replace Joker for Pennywise with Keaton Bats.
How many figures you got?

Back