Hot Toys is celebrating The Phantom Menace 25th Anniversary and Star Wars: Dark Side? in 2024

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make Jar Jar Hot Toys, he's awesome. I'm making one to put on Kylo, he's going to be Darth Jar Jar
1704097236423.png
1704097225593.png

I would go for Ani, Jar Jar, Obiwan, and Padme. Looks like Obiwan is a sure thing.

I'm no sure whether or not to go for a Qui-Gon now before an announcement of Padawan Obi raises his prices or ride it out and see if we get a reissue.

I must laugh at all those "predictions" of what they'll do. Guys, look at ROTJ ... one new figure. Ok, two with ANOTHER Vader. Ale that's it. Waste of licence.

I must laugh at all those "predictions" of what they'll do. Guys, look at ROTJ ... one new figure. Ok, two with ANOTHER Vader. Ale that's it. Waste of licence.
People complain so much about the ROTJ 40th Anniversary. There were plenty of figures released from the movie prior to the anniversary.

Emperor Palpatine and Throne
Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike
Royal Guard
Storm Trooper (ROTJ version)
Leia (Endor) and Wicket
Luke (Jedi) x2
Boba Fett

Those all came out prior to the anniversary and then they added C-3PO and Darth Vader.

Pretty much the only character they didn’t release they realistically should have is Han Solo which who knows what the reasoning behind not doing so is. They weren’t going to release General Lando when the ESB version which is more iconic is sitting around discounted.

Creatures are never really made so most of Jabba’s Palace characters weren’t likely to happen. Same goes with characters like Ackbar.

People complain so much about the ROTJ 40th Anniversary. There were plenty of figures released from the movie prior to the anniversary.

Emperor Palpatine and Throne
Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike
Royal Guard
Storm Trooper (ROTJ version)
Leia (Endor) and Wicket
Luke (Jedi) x2
Boba Fett

Those all came out prior to the anniversary and then they added C-3PO and Darth Vader.

Pretty much the only character they didn’t release they realistically should have is Han Solo which who knows what the reasoning behind not doing so is. They weren’t going to release General Lando when the ESB version which is more iconic is sitting around discounted.

Creatures are never really made so most of Jabba’s Palace characters weren’t likely to happen. Same goes with characters like Ackbar.

Then they shouldn't have bothered. Would you invite your mates round for a lads night in and when they arrive, you offer them a jacket potato because you had a curry and a pizza last week?

Then they shouldn't have bothered. Would you invite your mates round for a lads night in and when they arrive, you offer them a jacket potato because you had a curry and a pizza last week?
I mean okay. Still doesn’t change my point. What realistically would you have expected them to release they hadn’t already? Han is about the only one I can think of and for some reason Hot Toys isn’t doing more versions of him.

Back