Hot Toys - Iron Man Mark VII - Open Armor Version 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of tired of all the Iron Man stuff still flowing through but I have to admit, that's a pretty cool, static piece.

If it's cheaper than the usual (yeah right)...I'm in.

Never mind - just saw from others that it's $365. Get lost

At first I thought it came with a Tony Stark figure then realized the actual pic with all it comes with 🤦‍♂️ Huge miss by HT. I bet they’d sell a lot more with a Tony

All the nerds on the internet told me the one from the diner scene was the Mark IX when I got *really* in to collecting Iron Man stuff a few years ago.
Well, those nerds were wrong... :lol

MK9 has a different helmet and legs. An easy google search can show that

Doesn't make sense at all at that price. Well it would've made more sense for the price and as a release in general if they included Tony. That Tony they're using there was release how many years ago? I remember it's MMS191.

“Hot Toys” should just change their name to “Hot Iron Man Toys” at this point.

They have beat the Iron Man horse to ever loving death at this point!! 🙄

Yeah... wasn't feeling the prototype 3 years ago, the announcement didn't change my mind, lol.
And yikes, $365 for a "fixed" diorama piece? Why is it even diecast...

Speaking of workshop stuff, where in the hell is that Mech Test Armor 2.0, Hot Toys??

Speaking of workshop stuff, where in the hell is that Mech Test Armor 2.0, Hot Toys??
I think it will be soon. Hopefully. Maybe lol.

After finally getting Miles Morales out, Loki is now the oldest unreleased figure, announced June 20. Mech test is the second oldest, announced a month later. I think the only other figures not released from 2020 are Wonder Woman and Johnny Silverhand. So if they can get those out fairly quickly they will be 18 months behind which is not as bad as I thought haha. I guess Miles was around 3 years ago lol?? That’s Hulkbuster territory.

They will then be into some cool stuff like Batman Forever and Bad Batch. Sheesh. I guess this is how they want to run their business but constantly announcing product and then scrambling and almost never making their upfront stated release window seems crazy to me. But I think most industries are like that?

HT problem is they're obsessed with making figures that are flavour of the week. There's always a new show or movie coming out every month and HT just can't make them all fast enough.

Back