Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV (Secret Project) Toy Fair Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible HT Iron Man Mark IV SDCC Exclusive?

If you want Scott I can let you know if anything comes up.

Yes, please do, thanks. I'll do the same. I'm not on here as much anymore, but I think between this, and your Pulse FB updates, I should get the info in time to be ready.

Does sound like one of those. Which would be sweet. :rock

:exactly: Does anyone know if Tony ever wears the Stealth or Patriot armor as part of the Avenger team? I never followed the comics closely :monkey1

not the actual Norman Iron Patriot costume, but this was a what if?
iron_man_capt_america.jpg

Yes, please do, thanks. I'll do the same. I'm not on here as much anymore, but I think between this, and your Pulse FB updates, I should get the info in time to be ready.

Will do and thank ya sir :duff

:exactly: Does anyone know if Tony ever wears the Stealth or Patriot armor as part of the Avenger team? I never followed the comics closely :monkey1

No, he didn't wear this as part of the avengers that I remember anyways. The Patriot armor was worn by Norman Osborn.

No, he didn't wear this as part of the avengers that I remember anyways. The Patriot armor was worn by Norman Osborn.

:goodpost: I see. Sounds like that would rule out the Iron Patriot then. Guess I'm going all in on Stealth armor Tony :D

It will probably be a stealth or Iron Patriot repaint but my favorite repaint would be a red-silver iron man. Like Silver Centurion' s colors (but it won't be the silver Centurion armor, they would need a new sculpt-helmet, shoulders etc)

Something like this pic (made by user dedguy https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...382578&highlight=silver+centurion#post3382578)

Iron-Man-Mark-VI-Silver-Centurian.png

(Also Mark VI would be a more suitable choice because of the triangular chest piece)

All the info we have so far is a color variant. They could stay with the gunmetal grey exclusive. If they do, they will be very disappointing. However, if we do see a stealth armor, that wil be full of win.

:goodpost: I see. Sounds like that would rule out the Iron Patriot then. Guess I'm going all in on Stealth armor Tony :D

It could be the IP just using it as a color scheme to make a figure. Stealth is more likely and like the poster above said the Silver Centurion Armor is one. I don't think HT is gonna get all super comic correct on this when just making a paint scheme. I mean the GMG isn't a comic figure so I wouldnt rule anything out.

It could be the IP just using it as a color scheme to make a figure. Stealth is more likely and like the poster above said the Silver Centurion Armor is one. I don't think HT is gonna get all super comic correct on this when just making a paint scheme. I mean the GMG isn't a comic figure so I wouldnt rule anything out.

I hope you're right. I wouldn't mind adding a stealth IM to my 1/6 line even though I'm not crazy about it but I'll pass on a gunmetal variant. If HT did do an iron patriot or even go as far as that concept Silver variant posted above I'd be very happy :D

I hope you're right. I wouldn't mind adding a stealth IM to my 1/6 line even though I'm not crazy about it but I'll pass on a gunmetal variant. If HT did do an iron patriot or even go as far as that concept Silver variant posted above I'd be very happy :D

Oh, I don't think it will be another gunmetal variant. That would be really crappy and not something I would think HT would do. I think what we see will be totally worth grabbing.

I dunno guys. This Q/A says they aren't going to the Toyko convention this year and typically their Toyko convention exclusives double as the SS SDCC Exclusives as well

photo1.jpg

Makes me think no exclusives this year. So where exactly did this SDCC Iron Man info originate?

I dunno guys. This Q/A says they aren't going to the Toyko convention this year and typically their Toyko convention exclusives double as the SS SDCC Exclusives as well

photo1.jpg

Makes me think no exclusives this year. So where exactly did this SDCC Iron Man info originate?

Hot Toys Comminity posted it on facebook the other day.

Iron Man 2 - Iron Man Mark IV Secret Project - Comic-Con 2011 Exclusive - Non-attendee version coming for the next SDCC. Stay tuned !

crap, now I need to start monitoring this thread more closely. That AUD retailer is charging $280 US for the figure and I don't htink that includes shipping. crazy

Yeah, well that price is including S&H charges to get it to Australia in the first place, and the dollar conversion doesn't work very well if you want to buy AUD using USD (works great the other way around at the moment though!).

I've only ordered it because I'd have to pay for shipping to AU myself anyway, and it has free shipping in Australia from popcultcha. S&H back to the US would make it a pretty lousy deal.

there are some etailers taking pre-orders already.

this might be the only exclusive i get from comic-con this year. bring it on.

yesss, speculative con items! <3

This would be the only con exclusive I'd get because I love the shape and design oft he MK IV!

HT Just Announced This On FB

2011 Toy Fairs & Toy Fairs Exclusive Announcement

Summer is coming and so do Toy Fairs!

This year, Hot Toys will also have its presence at the prominent Toy Fairs in different countries!

As usual, we will be having some Toy Fairs Exclusive collectibles this year which will be mainly available in the following toy shows opened to public:

- San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC) (July 21-24) https://www.comic-con.org/cci/

- Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong (ACG HK) (July 29-Aug 2) https://www.ani-com.hk/2011ver/index.php

- Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention (STGCC) (Aug 20-21) https://www.singaporetgcc.com/

- Ani-Com & Games Guangzhou (ACG GZ) (Oct 1-5) https://www.acg-vclexpo.com/

We just can’t wait to announce one of the Toy Fairs Exclusive items – Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project) (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)!

More toy fairs details and exclusive items will be announced soon! Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back