Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV (Secret Project) Toy Fair Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible HT Iron Man Mark IV SDCC Exclusive?

so will they have an exclusive for each show? The wording sure makes it seem that way.

Just saw this myself. Can't wait to order this myself.

Would this be available at SDCC through sideshow, or any number of other retailers?

Would this be available at SDCC through sideshow, or any number of other retailers?

My guess is Sideshow. Since they distribute Hot Toys Products in the US and their other Ex that showed up at Comic-Con have all been through them.

so will they have an exclusive for each show? The wording sure makes it seem that way.

My guess is it will be like last year in which each show had an alotment of figures being sold at it.

But be frosty... competition was very fierce for the Guardian Predator, I imagine the same thing will be true here.

ugh, that damn guardian sold out in no time. i was on ssc right at 1 for the attendee release and after a few refreshes it was gone. i'll be bummed for a bit if i dont get this but it i'll getover it.

i'm going to start refreshing the sideshow home page NOW.

i just ordered one from a shop in the Netherlands so my guess is that it won't be that limited

Just saw it on the SSC site. It's grey in the picture they have up, just like the Silly Thing version. I'm on the fence with this one.

yeah. silly thing mark 4

Just saw it on the SSC site. It's grey in the picture they have up, just like the Silly Thing version. I'm on the fence with this one.

Where are the pictures or link man? Geez!

ill order this one if anyone wants to trade for a Hot Toys T-800.

Ok, got it! Thanks guys! Here it is for the extra lazy ones:

901322SC_press01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back