Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV (Secret Project) Toy Fair Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible HT Iron Man Mark IV SDCC Exclusive?

Wow, I failed with that link. Haha.

Anyway, I'm a big fan of this line but I'm keeping my money. A stealth or silver centurion version would've been awesome, but this grey stuff is meh.

Btw...where's Whiplash V2/ Iron Monger/ BD War Machine/ anything other than Iron Man, HT? LOL

Ok, got it! Thanks guys! Here it is for the extra lazy ones:

901322SC_press01.jpg

wow, another gray version? :rotfl. Curious to see how fast the Mark III version will plummet :monkey1

Wow, I failed with that link. Haha.

Anyway, I'm a big fan of this line but I'm keeping my money. A stealth or silver centurion version would've been awesome, but this grey stuff is meh.

Very lazy in my opinion! It was the same thing a year or two ago.What is up with the grey versions anyway? If only they would make a Steath Version I would be more interested!

Very lazy in my opinion! It was the same thing a year or two ago.What is up with the grey versions anyway? If only they would make a Steath Version I would be more interested!

:lecture
Yeah, not much effort was put into this, imo. If they wanted to go with one color, an all gold version would've been a bit more interesting.

No biggie, saves me the dough for other releases.

Is this piece going to cost us more or going with the same price as the ori mark4?

Hmm.. So I've been trying to snag a Mk IV for awhile, but they always seem to go for fairly high prices. Do you guys think it would be cheaper for me to try to get this figure or is the price for them quite inflated if you try to get it through Sideshow rather than actually going to the Con?

Oh and the grey is ridiculously lazy.

Wish they came up with a new paint scheme. I would have loved an iron patriot.

something tells me that there is more to this figure than just change-o-color.

Is this piece going to cost us more or going with the same price as the ori mark4?

more. HT isn't stupid, they know ppl will still pay more for it and have it up on ebay the same day for $1000 hoping some schmuck will buy it.

something tells me that there is more to this figure than just change-o-color.

It'd be cool if it came with an extra TT and the black suit that Tony wears under the armor along with the Tony headsculpt......

....I still wouldn't buy it, though. :lol

Surprised its another grey variant. I'll get it to go with the rest of my figures but was hoping for stealth version.

Goes up for PO next week.

damn the completionist in me. I'll be in Disneyland too. Gotta have my coworker place this order for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back