Hot Toys Iron Man (Classic)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't find this that nice looking. The colors are nice but I hate the lines.

I love the Animated series suit and the MVC versions. Holding out for Mondo or Hot Toys release one day.

Thankfully this isn't going to haunt me if I miss out

Pretty in-depth look at it in that review.

I still think it looks like an oversized Marvel Legends figure.

Just arrived! So happy that my WL converted. He’s awesome.

IMG_2643.jpeg

IMG_2627.jpeg

I have to agree with those who have this in hand. This figure looks fantastic. I think I am so use to MCU versions of characters, that I expected this to be more toy-like. In hand, I don't think it is at all. Really well done and of course, great shelf presence.

Just received mine and I'm happy with it. The colors are nice in person and not as toy like. I just wish the standard mask/helmet looked more like the comics.... I'm not a fan of their artistic interpretation of that piece (too skinny overall, dark black panel lines aren't needed, eyes and mouth are too thin). The additional helmet that flares up like a V at the top does look good though.

I have the 1st clear plastic origins and just got the stealth one today , this one is a pass for me .
It's close but not there for me .
The Tony head sculpt is nice but to big .
Faceplate features way too small and the colors are not exactly what I would want .
Happy for everyone this works for !

Just got this figure. Wondering if anyone knows which body I could use for the Tony Stark head sculpt? Was thinking the AT020 by worldbox but not sure of its compatibility or if there’s a better option

Back