Hot Toys Iron Man 3 MMS 1/6 "Bones" (Mark XLI) - MMS251

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ I believe Bones was the earlier prototype to the Mk42, so the suit may not have been designed to be a practical wearable armor at all.

Yupp, remember Jarvis detached the 42s hand to pull Tony out of the rubble of Tony's house in IM3.

And expected to ship in June 2015, yupp sold just PO'd.

Bring the Iron legion! Bring it! :lol

$285???

tennantlaughinghysterical.gif

Boy I was close with my $287 guess. Definitely a pass for me. Yeah its a cool looking figure but the lack of accessories or anything else making this special is not worth it for me.

I do got to admit. Recently the new Armors coming out have been pretty awesome. This one the price seems a bit too high but I really like this design a lot.

Looks OK in those photoshopped images, but I don't think he'll look $280+ good standing there on the shelf next to the others.

I put my order in for Bones. Little annoyed about the price but hey it wont be out until June of next year plenty of time to save!!![

Not really sure if I want to PO this one. Yes it is a unique suit, but the price seems a bit high. I will probably break down and get it anyways though this like you said there is plenty of time to save.

Getting sick of these Iron Man variants and no new releases or ideas. I sound like a broken record.. I know lol. I do like the flames on the different pieces though.

Back