Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics! Is it hard to keep Pepper balanced on those shoes? I feel like I'd have a hard time balancing on them myself :lol

I ordered the pepper mark 42 head sculpt to go on the HT mark 42 figure, I think it will look nice with the 43 next to it with both open face masks.

Pepper1.jpg
Pepper2.jpg
Pepper3.jpg
Pepper4.jpg
Pepper5.jpg
Pepper6.jpg
Pepper7.jpg

that's the first batch. second upcoming...

As far as the figure goes, I like her quite a bit. The likeness looks great at most angles(with only her looking to the side does it looks slightly off, particularly in the jawline). Her shirt is difficult to deal with as the buttons are kind of brittle when snapping her back into her shirt. Her hair is cool but I worry it'll look horrible in a couple of years. I had her out of the box for only 30 minutes or so and it already looks a tad crazy. That being said, i'm glad I bought her. Lots of cool poses/positions.

Just picked up the Mark IX off eBay and I love this figure. With so many Iron Man figures to choose from I could never decide which would be best as I wanted representation of him in my collection. It does not disappoint! The classic Red and Gold paint are great and the bits of dirt and battle damage mixed with the satin finish just make this one stand out. Glad I chose this one! Pics below:

IMG_8283.jpg
IMG_8284.jpg
IMG_8292.jpg
IMG_8295.jpg
IMG_8297.jpg
IMG_8299.jpg
IMG_8329.jpg
IMG_8331.jpg
IMG_8337.jpg
IMG_8304.jpg

Sorry for the crappy phone picture!

IMAG5016_1.jpg
I know this figure doesn't get much love, and I gotta say, I haven't found many pictures of her to be very flattering.
But in hand, this figure is awesome! The likeness is great, and the rooted hair works very well. She is shorter than I expecting, as she's pretty much the same height as all the other girls Hot Toys has done. But other than that, she is wonderful. If you are on the fence about this figure, go find somewhere you can check it out in person before you write it off.

So to any who have her...is anybody doing anything with her hair? Like brushing it or anything? I only have two figures with rooted hair. Her and Winter Soldier Black Widow and Widow's hair pretty much never gets too crazy no matter what I do with her. Pepper on the other hand, her hair already looks a bit out there in comparison. Any tips?

Just picked up the exclusive set off eBay for under $400. Man Pepper gets a lot of hate but I think that's crazy. She looks really good to me. Yea the jaw is very slightly too wide but I think the likeness is about spot on. For whatever reason I really think she just doesn't photograph well. I'm sure my pic here is no help. :lol Overall I think this is a pretty great set and might be more popular if it was a little cheaper. The Mark IX has an awesome paint job.

To me it looks like her head is just too big proportionally to her body. It really sticks out in every picture I've seen of her.

Back