Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She makes a surprisingly good rocker! Nice job Boba.

One super-nit-picky nit-pick from an audio guy, can you straighten the mic out? The diaphragm is between the grills, so she would sing into them (at the moment it is leaning 45 degrees too far towards her, if that makes sense). :D

I fixed that. She is very hard to pose and yesterday I couldn't get the mic close enough to make it look right.

Today I just man handled her and got it closer.

I'll be updating a couple of my other threads with the newer images so I update this one too :)

She makes a surprisingly good rocker! Nice job Boba.

One super-nit-picky nit-pick from an audio guy, can you straighten the mic out? The diaphragm is between the grills, so she would sing into them (at the moment it is leaning 45 degrees too far towards her, if that makes sense). :D

If you bing "1/6 Yamaha Drum Set" you should be able to find one at a good price.

I just sold the last of the accessories that came with my Pepper figure and I ended up paying $115 for her, and I still have the empty 2-Pack box to get rid of.

I used the March code to get the single packed Pepper. Hope she's worth it. I've heard some mixed things and seen some mixed things here. I remember when I saw Maria Hill's final product online and was disappointed. Then I got her in person and was blown away. I'm hoping it'll be the same with this figure. I couldn't afford to do the twopack.

Wonder if Pepper will be available for a while. Sort of want to pick her up but not at full price.

I think she will just not at sideshow's website. They seem to have a ton of the twopack. The single pack Pepper I think is more limited. For a bit she was on wait list, then they got more but you couldn't do flexpay, then I think they got a bit more and you can do flexpay but can only do her with 2 payments. I don't know how many of her they got left.

But seems like other retailers have more of her.

I don't know, I didn't want to take anymore chances. This will likely be her only figure, if you have any interest, get her before she's completely gone. I'm already halfway through paying for mine.

Just received my Mk9.
Totally in love with this armor. Love the design and love the weathering... some of the best I've seen on my armors.
But I wish the paint was similar to Heart breaker...meaning glossy and deep like a high end cars paintjob.
The satin flat look of this one sticks out on my shelf as the only satin paintjob in the bunch.
Not sure how I feel about it.
Not sure I get why they changed. Heart breaker and the MK7 are still weathered with chips and dings but like all iron man suits...they are all painted similar.
Bright and super glossy.
The satin isn't a worn weathered thing...it's just a base satin paint.

Got my set in the other day. I really love the combo, but it was an impulse buy for me when I saw it. Not sure if i'm going to hang on to it or trade it for something else I want instead.

I grabbed a couple shots of Pepper though.

Back