Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me it looks like her head is just too big proportionally to her body. It really sticks out in every picture I've seen of her.

I really don't think it is but maybe that's one of the issues with how she photographs. I think Scarlet Witch looks like she's got a huge melon but I've never seen her in hand so it could be the same deal. As cliche as it sounds, some figures just look so much better and different in hand.

Just picked up the exclusive set off eBay for under $400. Man Pepper gets a lot of hate but I think that's crazy. She looks really good to me. Yea the jaw is very slightly too wide but I think the likeness is about spot on. For whatever reason I really think she just doesn't photograph well. I'm sure my pic here is no help. [emoji38] Overall I think this is a pretty great set and might be more popular if it was a little cheaper. The Mark IX has an awesome paint job.

If that figure walked by me I would never think she looks like GP

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hmm, to anyone that have pepper and AoU widow I was wondering: does BW hs skin tone match/close enough to be passable with pepper's body?

This is a great set, especially if you are collecting the HPP armors. It's also a nice addition to the Mark XLII armor. Overall, a nice accessory pack to go with your Iron Man 3 collection.

This is a great set, especially if you are collecting the HPP armors. It's also a nice addition to the Mark XLII armor. Overall, a nice accessory pack to go with your Iron Man 3 collection.

I agree, right now I have the IX, Python, Midas, and disco displayed on my coffee table.

In my case, I want this set for Pepper and to use mk 9 as my "acting" Iron Man. I would love a diecast mk 3, 7 or 43, but it's not possible right now.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

I agree, right now I have the IX, Python, Midas, and disco displayed on my coffee table.

I bet they all look great together. The only one I have missing out of that set is Midas. Disco arrives soon, as does the Sub-Zero in about another month.

In my case, I want this set for Pepper and to use mk 9 as my "acting" Iron Man. I would love a diecast mk 3, 7 or 43, but it's not possible right now.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

I feel like these Mark VII variants (Python, Mark XI, Disco, Stealth, Sub-Zero, Midas) - what I call them, are decent stand ins for the real thing. This one comes really close because of the traditional red and gold. I'm looking forward to the Hot Toys announcement of their die cast Mark VII next year, with any luck.

I feel like these Mark VII variants (Python, Mark XI, Disco, Stealth, Sub-Zero, Midas) - what I call them, are decent stand ins for the real thing. This one comes really close because of the traditional red and gold. I'm looking forward to the Hot Toys announcement of their die cast Mark VII next year, with any luck.

The mark XI (I think you meant IX) has not been released yet. The mark IX, Python, and Disco are not VII repaints -- they share some parts from the VII, but are comprised of components from a variety of other armours. :lecture

I stand corrected, but I think you know what I mean. Visually, they all look pretty similar and all have the same upper torso. It's the first thing that catches the eye, anyway and it keeps each one, IMO, from being standalone armors.

I finally got the rescue armor version for Pepper! :)

iron%20girl_zpsyctnsltf.jpg

Back