Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got tired of the Stark head just on and standing there so I changed him up.

PICT1512.jpg
Now, which is shinier?
The Mk.IV or that guy's head?

I am interested to see the effect of the Secret Project piece on the inflated price of this piece. A lot of people here and on other boards are saying the new one is close enough for them and some are even simply planning on painting the GMG Mark IV to the standard colors to avoid paying to exaggerated price....

I am interested to see the effect of the Secret Project piece on the inflated price of this piece. A lot of people here and on other boards are saying the new one is close enough for them and some are even simply planning on painting the GMG Mark IV to the standard colors to avoid paying to exaggerated price....

There could be any number of reasons why people would choose to do this, but the one that rises to the top for me is that they are not quite thinking this through. If they have the time, tools and skill to paint all of those components - including the rubber panties and articulated hands - to a comparable finish as a minty Mk IV, then I take my hat off to them. But otherwise this is the stupidest mod I have ever heard of.

There could be any number of reasons why people would choose to do this, but the one that rises to the top for me is that they are not quite thinking this through. If they have the time, tools and skill to paint all of those components - including the rubber panties and articulated hands - to a comparable finish as a minty Mk IV, then I take my hat off to them. But otherwise this is the stupidest mod I have ever heard of.

:goodpost::exactly::clap:peace

Sure if you're dumb enough to undergo all of that but since most eBay auctions and even some parted out here are selling neckseals and even hands for under $5, it's still cheaper to nab those parts and pant the body...

Sure if you're dumb enough to undergo all of that but since most eBay auctions and even some parted out here are selling neckseals and even hands for under $5, it's still cheaper to nab those parts and pant the body...

What are you saying? That darn butt in grey keeps distracting me......:gah:

Just got my MIV... My first HT figure :)
Only thing, I inspected it a bit and he has some silver specs all over his body. They are really small and quite many to be paint flaws. Is it supposed to be battle damaged? Or should the armor be in pristine condition?

sent from my Galaxy SII

Hi everyone!!

I posted like a month ago here saying that I had an issue with my Mark IV helmet (the front paint of the faceplate melted, doing a fading line very creepy) and requested some help to contact with HT to a possible replacement.

Well, I'm here to give my positive feedback to HT customer service! They were very kindly and solved my problem! I sent the defective piece first and then they send me a new one!:yess:

Thanks for everybody who helped me! :wave

Hi everyone!!

I posted like a month ago here saying that I had an issue with my Mark IV helmet (the front paint of the faceplate melted, doing a fading line very creepy) and requested some help to contact with HT to a possible replacement.

Well, I'm here to give my positive feedback to HT customer service! They were very kindly and solved my problem! I sent the defective piece first and then they send me a new one!:yess:

Thanks for everybody who helped me! :wave

Glad it worked out for you :rock :yess:

Back