Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After looking at countless Mark VI and Mark VII avengers pics
i just realized, Mk IV is too damn RED :gah:
:lol

Nice pose though!

I way prefer to the Mk.IV to any of the versions that come after it, the gold in the color scheme and especially the silver in the VI and VII feels forced and cluttered. The simple red and gold here is perfect. Still the best looking armor Stark's worn imo and circular arc reactor > triangle everyday of the week.

I way prefer the Mk.IV to any of the versions that come after it, the gold in the color scheme and especially the silver in the VI and VII feels forced and cluttered. The simple red and gold here is perfect. Still the best looking armor Stark's worn imo and circular arc reactor > triangle everyday of the week.
:thud: :exactly:

I'll say it again - I'm so glad I got this figure when I had the chance! :rock

i hope HT will re-release this again its hard to find this days :monkey3

iron-man-2-suit-up-gantry-with-iron-man-mark-iv-12.jpg

This or Mark VII?

I may be in the minority judging by the excitement in the mkvii thread, but I prefer this one. It's more aerodynamic, less blocky looking, and i like the classic simplicity of the red and gold. The gantry is so overpriced though :( looks like my mkiv will have to do without.

Well I'm wanting to buy an Iron Man fig (don't own any) - I really don't like the triangle piece on the Mark VI and the Mark IV looks simply stunning. I've been looking at the pics of Mark VII and I can't decide if I prefer it over IV - it seems more bulky with the bigger shoulder pads, the shoulder blade things by his neck and the back pack.

I will say that the newer the suit, the more realistic the proportions seem. The mkvii actually looks like Tony could fit inside. Not so sure the same could be said for the mkiii

I will say that the newer the suit, the more realistic the proportions seem. The mkvii actually looks like Tony could fit inside. Not so sure the same could be said for the mkiii

Back