Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked mine up for $119 shipped! I really like this figure but the saggy bobbies look bad.

Got it from newengland.comics they had a 30% off sale and I don't know if they have any left.

Here is my Black Widow with Tony. The hair just took a small amount of futzing and I am satisfied. No products used. As far as the saggyiness, I unzipped the body suit and zipped it back up (albeit not all the way :D). Definitely my favorite female figure with an amazing Iron Man.
5459181902_7a3b71008c_b.jpg

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DUNIss3PPag" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man his animations are getting better, favorite part when MJ shows up... so smooth. I wonder how much time this one took... it was much more elaborate than his previous videos.

That was amazing and took an incredible amount of time. My daughter does this with Max Factory anime figures and spends days just making 20sec. projects.

Just got this used from ebay, anyone have any issues with indentations on her fun bags? or did the previous owner have too much fun? it's not really bad but it's noticeable on both sides. In all the pictures I've seen so far they look well rounded and no problems lmk thanks :)

Back