Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do you get the part above the cleavage to stay down, when i zip up the zipper her boobs push together which is great but then there is this excess skin above the cleavage?

how do you get the part above the cleavage to stay down, when i zip up the zipper her boobs push together which is great but then there is this excess skin above the cleavage?
Varies from figure to figure.... as it is the gluing of the hard boob inserts differs from figure to figure..

Last edited:
I'll repost my previous pics, + Black Widow wearing Abigail(Blade), clothes :D

I liked ;)

003.jpg

002.jpg

DSC08109.jpg

DSC08108.jpg

DSC08107.jpg

DSC08106.jpg

:D

Well, what I do is, when I zip up, I gently keep one of my finger holding this excess down,trying to"lift" her boob,keep a natural cleavage andhold this excess down :\

Everything is perfect on her, but this particular detail + her messy hair was kind of a #fail from Hot Toys. I wonder how NOBODY looked at her and thought "yeah... they look a bit low" :monkey2

Dang, that is a great pose! Now I want another BW and Abigail figure. :p

I'm impressed that you got those tight pants into that last pose...I have the BW body for Abigail too, and it was a pretty tough getting those around that big booty.

Last edited:
exactly like I thought. having some clothing that can properly "wrap" around her headlights will make it much more realistic and appreciating ;) Nice pics, though I am not sure if you purposely softened the shots or not but the end result is very "dreamy"

Yes, I have to say again that BW's body with Abigail's clothes is a really nice match. I think it works out well, just never really thought about using ScarJo's head, BW body, and Abby clothes all together like that. I have an extra pair of Abby pants, the jacket from my original Abby (which I don't use for display), and just picked up an Abby belt and tank top from TA just now and will try it out with my extra Black Widow figure later. :p

I'm glad you liked my BW + Abigail clothes!

I was just wondering...would be possible to add Abigail arms + BW body? I love those rubber arms and think that it would be the perfect body, if BW had them.

Btw, is just me or BW body is taller then Abigail?

I was just wondering...would be possible to add Abigail arms + BW body? I love those rubber arms and think that it would be the perfect body, if BW had them.

Different shoulder socket size.... Sarah Connor's arms however can be swap with BW's body.

Yes BW is taller....

Abi on BW's body with SC's arms...
abifire.jpg

tried and its a no go, the ball joints are different sizes, although ever slightly.

Back