Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3176.jpg

Face looks amazing to me. Really is a shame about the saggy boobs. :(

good call Vic :clap

I have a spare lil shadow from 3A and her proportions are much better based on the shadow version i have here so will give that a go when Black Widow arrives :yess:

I think her outfit will be almost impossible to remove without damaging it, so spare bodies may do no good.

I don't understand all the hub bub. It's a doll. You want something MORE real... then there's the Real Doll.
I have BW on pre-order and happen to like her hanging pair of D's.
Silk Specter was another beauty with her rooted hair.
If you're a fan of the sculpted hair look, there's a new source available to collector's called the "do it yourself kit".

Those other figures posted have god awful faces, BUT the body suits look a lot better being made of a thinner, slick-looking fabric.

The big low boobs, the suit limiting restrictions, the mangled hair (there's no excuse for it to not be styled and hard already... plus differing lengths? come on HT!), and the bumps in the suit from seams (which probably wont go away) are making me say...

Abby FTMFW! :lol

Saying I'm really disappointed in BW is an understatement. She was my most wanted figure this year. :(

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:yess:

I don't understand all the hub bub. It's a doll. You want something MORE real... then there's the Real Doll.

I think its hilarious when someone complains about one of the HT females they automatically jump to the Real Doll alternative. I want my figures to be photorealistic, I don't want to ____ them.

The male figures at HT are damn impressive, there are shots of them done in public that damn near look like real people. Is it too much to ask that they continue that quality with their females? Sculpted hair or not, Chest hackeysacks or not, the fact is this was supposed to be a representation of Scarlet Johannsen from the film, a likeness that was approved and didn't have to be hidden like some others. This was a fail. The body doesn't even look like the one on the Spirit figure. Are there good parts? Of course. Are there savagable things? Yes. Is the figure overall one of those blockbusters like we've seen from other things? Absolutely not.

If you like her fine, but I don't condemn anyone who say this figure is lackluster. HT is better than this, we've seen it. There were just a few bad decisions made to produce this but if you look at their other females we have both Sculpted Hair and Rooted hair done better than this AND we've definitely seen better body stylings even on their TTs.

i agree that HT could have done alot better with this. I would not have minded waiting until 4th quarter like i expected for this if it was to turn out better.
this to me looks like a prototype and then the prototype looks like the improvement.
im going wait until i get this before i go out and get a true type body for it.
not so bothered about the face and hair its just the body that is ridiculous, i mean the butt sticks out just as much as the boobs! ...

Just pick-up mine tonight but believes the chest plate is not made by hard rubber but with rigid material overlaid by silicon to achieves the outlook of the "curve"......

Belt was glued and seems won't be able to remove it without breaking it....:gah:

This sounds promising... and mod-able...

some of those shots are real impressive.not sure why anyone would complain about the rooted fibre hair,if you want accuracy and realism thats what you'll be getting in the future.its also adjustable,unlike a solid plastic hair sculpt.

She needs the end of her eyelashes trimmed :p
But I'm definately going to pick one up.. Now where does a person get one of these in HK without a prior preorder (currently in HK for holiday)... all the ones I have encountered today were already spoken for. That toy hunters shop in CTMA is pretty useless as an actual shop since you can't just buy things off their shelves.

Acctually, you can :wink1:...BUT......:naughty

I wonder if it would be feasible for HT to just sculpt the hair and cast it in a similar material as the Ht predator dreads for future, long hair, female figures. That way you can keep the head articulation, and get rid of planted hair, which turns a lot of collectors away. I dunno...just a thought.

I wonder if it would be feasible for HT to just sculpt the hair and cast it in a similar material as the Ht predator dreads for future, long hair, female figures. That way you can keep the head articulation, and get rid of planted hair, which turns a lot of collectors away. I dunno...just a thought.
The have... in a way.... "steroscopic multi-layer hair".. just the material is not as fexible..

Back