Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blazettc3.jpg

can i use in the new Bw or not?......

by guitarjimmy6666 on toyworld hk forums:

looks way more legit with his modifications

IMG_2612.jpg

024.jpg

IMG_2659.jpg

IMG_2660.jpg

IMG_2661.jpg

IMG_2656.jpg

Last edited:
Is it as simple as unzipping her shirt pealing back the layer of skin and removing them or do we have to take her all apart. Please help us out!!!!

please......somebody can tell me? if i can use the other parts the true trype caucasian female in this doll the hands and feets?

Ok heres the link: https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=26684&extra=page=1

But there are no additional pics as of now.

Translated comments: "What happens if you push together the two objects (fillings) towards the center...will it (BW) look more close to the production photos??...after some trial and error ...removed the object that secures the chest...zipping back the suit allows you to push them up"

IMG_2612.jpg

IMG_2659.jpg

thats all I got out of it...judging by the pictures looks like he did carve out some of the materia supporting the two half sphere "stuffings", thus, letting the breasts to be movable. Then by zipping the suit back up, created the lift and resulted in the smaller chest and cleavage that we saw in the production photos

IMG_2660.jpg

Last edited:
please......somebody can tell me? if i can use the other parts the true trype caucasian female in this doll the hands and feets?
PLEAASE?

Maybe there was glue holding those solid boob placements in place. Breaking them away from body might let us lift her tits?

Back