Hot Toys Holiday Special Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was just parted out on toy anxiety. The dough suit looks a lot more weathered than the ROTJ version

Looks great. Not crazy about the trident but figure is cool otherwise for what it is.

Funny, I had the opposite view back in the day... I was sad to see Boba Fett not have his signature the tuning fork weapon when I finally saw Empire.

Funny, I had the opposite view back in the day... I was sad to see Boba Fett not have his signature the tuning fork weapon when I finally saw Empire.

It would have been really out of place and (pun intended) kind of cartoonish. His space gunslinger style wouldn't have been as solid holding onto a trident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I bought the thing and got it today. What site is everyone using to upload pics, these days? When Photobucket pulled their ‘thing’ it really took me out of the game somewhat.

Any recommendations for pic hosting?

I'm curious about a photo hosting site too. I used to use Google Picassa, but they have been changing it little by little for some unknown reason to make it impossible to link to the photos.

Back on topic, I didn't know it had started to ship! Looks great, greedo!

It would have been really out of place and (pun intended) kind of cartoonish. His space gunslinger style wouldn't have been as solid holding onto a trident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't know what you're talking about - tuning fork weapons can be devastating.:lecture

3wcH.gif

I made the switch to Imgur after PB’s stunt and I’m happy with them.

:exactly:

giphy.gif

I'm curious about a photo hosting site too. I used to use Google Picassa, but they have been changing it little by little for some unknown reason to make it impossible to link to the photos.

Back on topic, I didn't know it had started to ship! Looks great, greedo!

Thanks Lu!!!

Wow that is an epic shot! It’s making me want to track down a SSC Jango to go with the Boba’s too.

Haha, you're right, earthdog.

Great shot, Jay! I hope you're going to get the HT deluxe ESB version--it's the last step to the Fett evolution!

And yup, I've got the Reg and Deluxe both on PO because I treat the Pre-Pro as a separate version that needs to be displayed too:slap

I'll probably just customize the Sideshow ESB Fett into Jodo Kast something:lol

I would paint up the SS ESB with a Vintage Kenner paint scheme. ;)

Haha, you're right, earthdog.

And yup, I've got the Reg and Deluxe both on PO because I treat the Pre-Pro as a separate version that needs to be displayed too:slap

I'll probably just customize the Sideshow ESB Fett into Jodo Kast something:lol

You may also need the Gentle Giant / Kenner Jumbo Fett in that line up

Back