Hot Toys Holiday Special Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on the fence for this due to price but finally pulled the trigger with the eBay 20% coupon earlier today. Got one for $187 shipped. Can't wait to have it in-hand!

Nice score!

I had been satisfied when I got free shipping on this from AE ($235 total), compared to the shipping charges I've been stuck with from SS- but nearly $50 cheaper is making me choke on my Farina.

I probably should have just waited on purchasing it anyway. I thought being a somewhat esoteric variant that it might be a short run and sell out quick.
I should have known better. It's a variant that is based on a source that was from the '70's not the '80's or 90's (which I think are the eras that the greatest number of collectors have the most nostalgia for atm).

In any case, I pulled him out again this morning to give him a second look over. I checked him out briefly when he was delivered a couple weeks back, but quickly put him back in the box as I don't have a case to display anything in and it's pretty dusty here.

I gotta say the more I look at him, the more tickled I am.
He reminds me of a time when Star Wars was most pure and, as a fan, most open to flights of imagination.

While it would have been nice to shave at least another $20 or $30 off, I'm not regretting the purchase at all. That actually surprises me too.

I was on the fence for this due to price but finally pulled the trigger with the eBay 20% coupon earlier today. Got one for $187 shipped. Can't wait to have it in-hand!

I also ordered the Fett with the coupon and paid about the same price, maybe we both ordered from the seller. And was surprised the US mail delivered today, Sunday.
glad I got him under $200shipped
And one awesome looking Fett
overall very happy with this transaction

40914803420_8905446149_o.jpg

42007140684_63dab04bb2_o.jpg

40914802870_e0396d0f9a_o.jpg

41825331995_1a78d1513b_o.jpg

40914802300_be49213924_o.jpg

41825332345_0190619861_o.jpg

having some fun with the exclusive Jango Fett head sculpt by Sideshow

40914801390_d3872cfc62_o.jpg

41825331185_c520c6dd8a_o.jpg

41825331455_2dfc7a7736_o.jpg

I also ordered the Fett with the coupon and paid about the same price, maybe we both ordered from the seller. And was surprised the mail delivered on Sunday.

having some with the exclusive Jango Fett head sculpt by Sideshow

40914801390_d3872cfc62_o.jpg

Awesome. Looks perfect.

I also ordered the Fett with the coupon and paid about the same price, maybe we both ordered from the seller. And was surprised the US mail delivered today, Sunday.

41825331455_2dfc7a7736_o.jpg
Those shots with the Jango head look amazing! Nice job!

Awesome pics! makes me wish I woulda scored the EX Jango to do what you did here ����

Totally bummed! I bought this guy over a month ago on Ebay and just got around to setting him up last night. Sadly mine is missing his pistol holster :( (it was still in the factory sealed shipper too, so this is HT's bad).

Toy Anxiety is out of stock, and ebay only has one up right now with the belt for $50 shipped to the US (ouch). Anyone know of any other sources for loose 1/6 parts I could try?

Bummer... maybe try Monkey Depot? Havent looked at their site for ages. Mainly other 1/6 parts. Not sure if they carry Star Wars stuff but that’s the only other parts spot besides TA.

Bummer... maybe try Monkey Depot? Havent looked at their site for ages. Mainly other 1/6 parts. Not sure if they carry Star Wars stuff but that’s the only other parts spot besides TA.

Thanks for that, I'll head over there now!

Yo, have you subbed the TA thread. Get email/alert on when they post the new breakdowns.

I didnt even think of that! been here for almost 11 years and I’m still a rookie hahaha!

Just subbed to the thread, thanks for the tip!

Hmm, now that I'm in a Fett mood, I'm really wanting to pick one of these up now. It has such a unique look and I love the combination of cartoon colors and realistic weathering on it.

Surprised there wasn't more interest in this, but I guess I can see how other figures would be more of a priority for people.

While I can't stand Hot Toys's color scheme on this version, and therefor don't need it, I've always liked the Amban Phase-Pulse Blaster, aka Electropole, which I call a Shockfork, and thought it would look amazing with Sideshow's Mythos Boba Fett later, so I repainted it to match the (incorrect, but better looking) Sideshow Fett Pistol.

What do you think?

Amban Electrofork Fork.jpg

Amban Electrofork Side.jpg

Amban Electrofork Bottom.jpg

Amban Electrofork Top.jpg

While I can't stand Hot Toys's color scheme on this version, and therefor don't need it, I've always liked the Amban Phase-Pulse Blaster, aka Electropole, which I call a Shockfork, and thought it would look amazing with Sideshow's Mythos Boba Fett later, so I repainted it to match the (incorrect, but better looking) Sideshow Fett Pistol.

What do you think?

View attachment 423356

View attachment 423357

View attachment 423358

View attachment 423359

Dig it! Looks awesome man!

Back