Hot Toys Holiday Special Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's gonna stand in until Empire Boba shows up.

P1000428.jpg

The blaster reminds me the Bespin guard version ...

It’s meant to be the accurate version of the ESB sidearm blaster. It has been hotly debated and discussed over at the Dented Helmet forums ie. what has been sculpted for all of the ESB Boba figures until now has been seen by “Uber Boba” fans and fanatics as incorrect.

Sent from the Slave1

Picked mine up yesterday. Doesn't seem like there's a whole lotta love for this figure, but man, I sure dig him!

IMG_9206 (2).jpg

IMG_9210 (2).jpg

It’s meant to be the accurate version of the ESB sidearm blaster. It has been hotly debated and discussed over at the Dented Helmet forums ie. what has been sculpted for all of the ESB Boba figures until now has been seen by “Uber Boba” fans and fanatics as incorrect.

Sent from the Slave1

Thank you for this explanation !

Looks awesome. Wish I had room for this. Love the colors. Just have to live vicariously though you guys.

This is so tempting, and everyone's photos aren't helping. I have a soft spot for weird 70's animation and color palettes and I like to think George feels a disturbance in the Force for every one of these that are sold.

My s.o. also really likes it and says we should get it. I don't know where I'd put it but I might cave.

Delivery this Thursday, finally I'll have my own and stop salivating at all these other pics. He does look really good.

I was on the fence for this due to price but finally pulled the trigger with the eBay 20% coupon earlier today. Got one for $187 shipped. Can't wait to have it in-hand!

Back