1/6 Hot Toys Hawkeye: Age of Ultron 1/6th Scale Figure Review!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BH8957

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I just wanted to post a review I did of the Hot Toys Hawkeye: Age of Ultron figure here!
I've been a long-time lurker and joined recently to officially be a part of this community sharing in the fun of collecting these amazing figures!
I'll be making and posting these regularly! Hope you all enjoy it!

J

welcome lurker :lol
nice you joined.and already with a review-but you should have posted it in the hawkeye thread :wink1:
have fun here:wave

Hi!
Thanks!!! Everyone's been really welcoming here, which is great! I was thinking about posting it in there, but thought maybe it would get seen more in it's own thread...?
I have quite a few videos to do with more figures shipping soon (Hi, my name is J, and I'm a 6th scale addict), and I really love these figures and enjoy the hobby, so I hope to be an active and positive part of the community here. :)

J

Oh Ok, I just thought it was ok because I saw other reviews with a new thread, sorry! I'll post them in the respective figure's threads from now on.
Thanks!

J

Thank you for letting me know! I will make sure to post my reviews in the proper places from now on!

J

Back