1/6 Hot Toys - TMS074 - Hawkeye - Kate Bishop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty good but I'm not buying without Clint. Shame Hot Toys has yet to produce a great Hawkeye. All have been mediocre for one reason or another.
I love the Endgame figure
IMG_3690.jpeg

Looks......ok. It's just that this same sculpt could have been seen 15 years ago. Sculpts of female faces really haven't come on much in general, if at all.

Well I’d like to think there’s been some great female sculpts as of late; EG Captain Marvel, AM&TW Wasp, GotG Vol 2 Gamora, EG Nebula, the Harleys, BP & BP2 Shuri, WW84 (Golden Armor), BW Yelena, BW Black Widows, EG Black Widow, Thor 3 Hela, ATOC Palme, the Pricess Leias, TM Koska, TBoBF Fennec, Alita, WV & TMoM Scarlet Witch, etc.. (Just in my opinion of course.) :)😁

Well I’d like to think there’s been some great female sculpts as of late; EG Captain Marvel, AM&TW Wasp, GotG Vol 2 Gamora, EG Nebula, the Harleys, BP & BP2 Shuri, WW84 (Golden Armor), BW Yelena, BW Black Widows, EG Black Widow, Thor 3 Hela, ATOC Palme, the Pricess Leias, TM Koska, TBoBF Fennec, Alita, WV & TMoM Scarlet Witch, etc.. (Just in my opinion of course.) :)😁
I would add to that list even though I have no interest in picking them up is Thena and Reva. The Sabine and WW100 sculpts are very good too.

I would add to that list even though I have no interest in picking them up is Thena and Reva. The Sabine and WW100 sculpts are very good too.

Yep! There’s been lots of great female head sculpts, and even more to come! Hence why I put etc. in my post ;) And in my view I think this Kate Bishop is a good sculpt too!

Back