1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just was on the Sideshow chat and got them to swap my regular set to the exclusive. :yess:

Funny I was asking to do the same thing via chat but was told there's nothing they could do because my order was already paid for! I was told there was nothing I can do other then re-order the exclusive and then Pay to ship back the regular edition that they are going to send me today! Unbelievable!

Well they do have a 30 day no questions asked return policy...

Yeah but you have to pay to ship it back to them so you lose that money! And according to them it cost $22 to ship this thing!! And you also lose your points Applied as well!

Funny I was asking to do the same thing via chat but was told there's nothing they could do because my order was already paid for! I was told there was nothing I can do other then re-order the exclusive and then Pay to ship back the regular edition that they are going to send me today! Unbelievable!

I flexed mine a couple months ago and have 1 payment left. Seems ridiculous that they can't do the same thing for an order that is paid for....

I flexed mine a couple months ago and have 1 payment left. Seems ridiculous that they can't do the same thing for an order that is paid for....

When they find more stock of EX, they should just take the first "regular" pre-orders after the EX was waitlisted and just automatically make it an EX version until they run out. I think it's kinda ridiculous that I was able to get an EX 2-3 weeks ago after I'm sure many others ordered the regular version.

Why didn't you all order the ex before it went to waitlist? I seem to recall it was around for quite some time before it was waitlisted.

I think SSC would be mighty generous if they switched your regular version that you ordered with a coupon or used reward points on to an exclusive version that was waitlisted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No it won't ....the whole reason I double box is because they almost always got damaged during shipping . My ups guy hates me . I know it

Well if its damaged don't accept and return, then they'll double box it for sure.... I know its a pain but its better than keeping a damaged one

:hi5:

Grrr... I'm upset yet not too surprised that it's back in stock on Sideshow. I really would've liked to have used a coupon on it. :gah:

As for ordering before the waitlist, I had little to no interest in the set before the HK blogger pics went up. By that time, the EX was on waitlist, which I can accept.

Oh well, it's charged, shipped, and scheduled for delivery next week!

Back