1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never mind Heartbreaker, we need Strikebreaker :lol

devastators-balls.jpg

Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

I stopped after the first one. Was someone forcing you to watch all of them? :lol

Since I liked the first i watched the second and damn I was like god that was horrible.

Third came out I was hoping it would be better, nope.

They announce the fourth, God dammit I'm to involved with the story I have to watch it, better but still bad...

So completely off topic... lol.. but considering the price of the current transformers statues (only a couple of grand each give or take), I wonder what Devastator would cost... :thud:

Re: Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Since I liked the first i watched the second and damn I was like god that was horrible.

Third came out I was hoping it would be better, nope.

They announce the fourth, God dammit I'm to involved with the story I have to watch it, better but still bad...
Lol i only read your comment and i knew you guys must be talking transformers. I had zero interest after the second abomination. How does michael bay still find work?

Liked the first one, thought the second and third were bad and the fourth was terrible. The only redeeming parts of the 2nd and 3rd to me were some of the fights with Optimus. The fight between him, Megatron and Sentinel was pretty cool.

Unfortunately Michael Bay still finds work because people still flock to these films and they still make millions. Transformers, Ninja Turtles, what will he ruin next? Do you guys think he and Uwe Boll hang out together and laugh about ruining everyones childhood?

Liked the first one, thought the second and third were bad and the fourth was terrible. The only redeeming parts of the 2nd and 3rd to me were some of the fights with Optimus. The fight between him, Megatron and Sentinel was pretty cool.

Unfortunately Michael Bay still finds work because people still flock to these films and they still make millions. Transformers, Ninja Turtles, what will he ruin next? Do you guys think he and Uwe Boll hang out together and laugh about ruining everyones childhood?

Yeah at Joel Schumacher's house, and they occasionally throw parties sponsored by Sony and Fox

Putting it out there? I say they're gonna go for Voltron next :lol

Back