1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting on some reward points to go through before considering this duo, but also waiting it out to see if the production pieces look good. Either using my points on this or Mark 43 Iron Man.

That's it?! geez :rotfl

yeah I'll just wait for the regular set to get discounted.

That is what I am hoping as well - I really want to wait until I see in hand pictures before ordering and the EX I will never use. SS is way to expensive for me on shipping so I am hoping to find a deal elsewhere unless the regular makes it to double points and free shipping of course.:pray:

Just received waitlist conversion email.... i didn't think it would convert so fast from yesterday.... now the question is if I should keep it? Or wait for a discount or sale later on....

I don't think you would have any trouble selling the EX so I'd keep it

:horror How could you sell little Groots....... poor little groots
little_groot_by_dreamgate_gad-d7tsiji.jpg

The strange thing about this conversion, it's only letting me make the choice by the end of the day at midnight.... and not the usual three day wait

Yeah I'm totally fine waiting for the regular set to hit discounts. I plan on keeping them no matter what so no need to worry about getting the ex for flipping down the road.

Got my waitlist conversion. Very happy. Now onto an overpriced Star Lord EX on Ebay (sighs)

Back