Hot Toys Green Goblin? Harry Osborn?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To bad it's a fake, clearly.
And I am very sorry for people who have been seduced by it.

But once the issue has risen again... Harry as Goblin from the nauseating third movie sucks big time :wave

It's nothing concrete
These pictures are photoshops made by HTC who is friends with Tommy Wong on facebook. From what I have read these pictures are based on some info Tommy has tipped him on. However that does not mean it's definitely happening

From what I have read these pictures are based on some info Tommy has tipped him on.
However that does not mean it's definitely happening

Exectly.
Until there is no even an official teaser... hoping for something doesn't makes any sense Im0.
But I'm not sayin that speculatin about it is some kind of bad thing, no no no :peace:lol

I really want Dafoe as GG and Angel as DocOC

The flop of the Platoon line, HT needs something to attach a DaFoe sculpt to that will sell. Green Goblin without question :rotfl

The flop of the Platoon line, HT needs something to attach a DaFoe sculpt to that will sell. Green Goblin without question :rotfl

I Hope thats the case. I would gladly buy a Green Goblin, but Harry Goblin would be a total waste.

I don't think this is legit, it wasn't posted by Hot Toys.

If it is real I'm only interested if it's Norman Osborn/The Green Goblin. I have no desire for Harry/The New Goblin.

Hate new goblin all you want, but it will be a beautiful figure with loads of accessories!

Hate new goblin all you want, but it will be a beautiful figure with loads of accessories!
:exactly:

The character may suck but what Calcifer says is 100% true. Especially if we get a light up board + sword and pop out blades

Please let it not be Harry. It will be a horrible seller. Abigail is like some of the worst selling HT figure of last year. Sure it has lots of stuff but that's not what sells a figure. What sells a figure is really the appeal of the figure.

Sadly, Abigail is not a very interesting character from the worst blade movie and that turns off a lot of people.

Harry will be the same. A mediocre character from the worst Spider-man movie and most people will not be bothered.

:exactly::lecture

Sadly, Abigail is not a very interesting character from the worst blade movie and that turns off a lot of people.

But, but, but, Abigail is smokin hawt!:rock

As a Blade FANATIC I totally agree though with this statement. Trinity is the 'worst' of the trilogy even though I enjoyed it and there are other characters who should've been a priority before Abigail, namely Whistler himself. I still caved in and bought her though :lol

I'd pick up a Harry Osborn Goblin just because I think it was a pretty cool design. Can't say the same for the Green Goblin suit though, It's one of the very few movie costumes I've never warmed up to. Hated it since I first saw it and nothing's changed to this day.

I'd pick up a Harry Osborn Goblin just because I think it was a pretty cool design. Can't say the same for the Green Goblin suit though, It's one of the very few movie costumes I've never warmed up to. Hated it since I first saw it and nothing's changed to this day.

I hear what your saying.....IMO the best villain outfits in the series was Doc Ock and Sandman. Everyone else had faults. That said, my personal opinion is Harry outfit is icky :lol

And when he sells like poo, the Spidey line will go the route of Watchmen.

I don't think so ,the characters from watchmen are awesome but no way as iconic or as well know as the characters from spiderman, you must also take into account the Asian market, i don't think watchmen is that popular over there and i believe that's one of the reason they cut that line short, but i'm pretty certain that they like spiderman over there,Marvel in general ...hot toys will deliver on this! ..after all i doubt they got the master license for all 3 movies if there only to stop after just two figures:cuckoo:.

love the Green Lantern pics............:slap:cuckoo:

Seriously though...if it was the Norman Osborn Green Goblin figure,I'd buy it!!

And when he sells like poo, the Spidey line will go the route of Watchmen.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:Hello! Sell like poo? How r u gonna compare Watchmen to Spidey line? I and most of the Asian collectors will support this line for sure. Save your money for Barbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back