Hot Toys Green Goblin? Harry Osborn?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:Hello! Sell like poo? How r u gonna compare Watchmen to Spidey line? I and most of the Asian collectors will support this line for sure. Save your money for Barbie.

:exactly::goodpost: ..but not about the Barbie's , I've seen his collection:)

I don't think so ,the characters from watchmen are awesome but no way as iconic or as well know as the characters from spiderman, you must also take into account the Asian market, i don't think watchmen is that popular over there and i believe that's one of the reason they cut that line short, but i'm pretty certain that they like spiderman over there,Marvel in general ...hot toys will deliver on this! ..after all i doubt they got the master license for all 3 movies if there only to stop after just two figures:cuckoo:.

There is nothing "iconic" about Extreme Snowboarder Green Goblin Jr.

There is nothing "iconic" about Extreme Snowboarder Green Goblin Jr.

I did not actually say harry Goblin was iconic,don't put words in my mouth:cuckoo:..read my post again, the majority of characters like the original green goblin(yes..the design sucks) along with Venom,doc ock and sandman are iconic spidey characters.

..no comment on the Asian market idea?

Some of the concept art for green goblin in SM1 was great, it had the same full body plastic costume but looked ten times more enacing, wish they'd have went with that.

I'd consider a GG1 hot toys, but wouldnt spend a penny on GG2 (if you can even stomach to call him a goblin!)

Some of the concept art for green goblin in SM1 was great, it had the same full body plastic costume but lookedten times more enacing, wish they'd have went with that.

:exactly: I know..was checking those out earlier...shame:(

I dislike Harry Goblin from all aspects. In terms of a HT figure, it may be cool in terms of accessories with (flying stand) surf board, pumpkin bombs, sword etc. IMO none of that compensates for a lame costume design. It would be a hard sell in my collection.

Somehow, I am holding out hope the next character is Doc Ock :rotfl

why is the official hot toys website so pants at updating there news column?

Is this even legit? The only thing I've seen was a fake teaser made by hot toys fan club or whatever that is?

They claim it is a fake teaser for a real product set to be announced. On a sidenote is that really you on your Twitter Av Hunnipot?

This was just posted on Tommy Wong's Facebook. Seems like another potential New Goblin teaser, judging by the green, and what looks like a sword...maybe...and the quote Harry says at the end of SM3

254814_10150202342027113_638462112_6920920_7973371_n.jpg

Last edited:
Gonna be an awesome figure. Too bad the character is so forgettable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back