Hot Toys Gort Predator: Officially Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol i was saving my money for the predators line, but i really liked the t800. So i bought it, and the next day the gort figure was announced... i was so pissed off, because if i knew of the gort figure i would of spend my money on him. But now i only have $ 110 to spend so...

Don't worry about getting him. He probably won't be available for a couple months right??

Nice!! 300 shipped is a very good price. May i ask where you got it from?:)[/QUOTE
A fellow boardie who didn't like the look of him, quie frankly he said "I hate him"

lol wow he must be crazy to say that:cuckoo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambo944
Lol i was saving my money for the predators line, but i really liked the t800. So i bought it, and the next day the gort figure was announced... i was so pissed off, because if i knew of the gort figure i would of spend my money on him. But now i only have $ 110 to spend so...

Don't worry about getting him. He probably won't be available for a couple months right??

True

Ok guys, keep it clean, enough of this, think like I want you to or get out of the thread crap, people are free to have and share whatever their opinions are. The thread is for discussing products and such, not each other. Keep it civil or infractions will be handed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back